• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Did all the manuevering by the Left kill the Blue Wave?

I thought before the USSC vote it was as likely to be. Red wave. No promises, but a dem client told me, “I had plenty of times at parties in HS and college. Lots of guys grabbed my ample boobs. Every one of them regretted it. But that is how things were back then. You can’t assume because he grabbed a boob in 80 that he’s a perv now.”

I truly believe the dems have been stuffing ballot boxes for years. Why not, no one does anything about it. When I went to vote in the presidential election, I saw a Subaru pull up and drop 4 people off at the curb. I asked a cop what was going on. He told me they called it the obama mobile. He would drive around town picking up people they knew would vote for hillary. Worst thing was, he didn’t live in my town. That’s what we are up against.

The Blue Wave was a hoax or at best a self-fulfilling prophecy. But now that they overplayed their hand so hard, so close to the midterms, I predict a big win for Republicans next month.

Then again, I could be underestimating their ability to stuff ballot boxes.

NO.
People like us need to make sure that even though the Kav shit is done, the fight is not. They are already talking impeaching him.
The wackos will be out to vote, we must get others off theur asses.
We must be dilligent. Those in NH must keep their eyes peeled for drive in voters. See something, say something.

Trollmaster in Chief will give them something else to bitch about. They'll never impeach Kav. Although to your point they can promise to and stuff the ballot boxes get people to the polls.

Trollmaster in Chief will give them something else to bitch about. They'll never impeach Kav. Although to your point they can promise to and stuff the ballot boxes get people to the polls.

Even if they win the House in November, which is looking far less likely every day, they still need 2/3 of the Senate to vote to remove him, which ain't gonna' happen.
As it looks now, we will likely flip a few dem held Senate seats our way.

Historically, If the House, Senate and White House are all the same party, at least one branch of Congress will flip, especially if the president is very polarizing, at the next mid-term election. Remember when Bill Clinton got elected. Two years later, for the first time in 40 year, both the House and Senate became Republican. My point is, if only the House or the Senate flip to Democrat, I consider that a better than expected outcome. Two years ago I was predicting both the House and Senate would flip if Trump won. The Democrats just put on such an appalling performance that I think I'll be wrong.

I agree, get out and vote. And while I have voted in every election I was eligible to, I don't think it really matters here in Massachusetts. You vote for a republican Governor and you get Charlie Baker. I will vote for Diehl against Warren (he will lose by 10 pts) and my representative, the ever impressive Joe Kennedy, is running unopposed. I will probably write in Alfred E. Newman... What me worry?

At President Trump’s rallies I wish he would do a little less touting his accomplishment (real as they are), and more emphasizing to folks what they have to lose if the globalist/communists take over the congress.

People generally do not vote in thanks for what they have - - they vote to keep what they have or get what they want.

We are none of us as noble as we imagine.

:emoji_tiger:

After the actions of the left in the past few weeks, I've heard a few people who were the type to vote only for someone if they have a D next to their name say that they're disgusted with what the Democrats have done. We'll see if that turns into more Rs taking the House and Senate. I do think MA is still a lost cause. I'm pretty sure that Warren will beat Diehl (I think it would be the upset of a lifetime if Diehl can somehow pull it off), but in other states, I can certainly see Rs taking more seats.

IMNSHO the DimocRat's behavior has turned what was, at best for them, going to be a blue ripple into a Ty-D-Bol flush.

I hope all thew bs put on the dems is a reminder to all who mobilized to get Donald Trump elected. As a result I hope we pick up a decent number of seats in the house and the senate.

Historically, If the House, Senate and White House are all the same party, at least one branch of Congress will flip, especially if the president is very polarizing, at the next mid-term election. Remember when Bill Clinton got elected. Two years later, for the first time in 40 year, both the House and Senate became Republican. My point is, if only the House or the Senate flip to Democrat, I consider that a better than expected outcome. Two years ago I was predicting both the House and Senate would flip if Trump won. The Democrats just put on such an appalling performance that I think I'll be wrong.

We are in uncharted territory. 20 years ago, the parties could work together. I think more and more people realize that for the Trump agenda to get movement, we need all 3 in the GOP.

Could a Supreme Court Justice sue somebody for Defamation of Character?

As a public figure the bar is virtually impossible to clear. You wouldn't get close to clearing it without a full telling of what Feinstein and company did, which would be the more fruitful thing in the first place.

Could a Supreme Court Justice sue somebody for Defamation of Character?
As a public figure the bar is virtually impossible to clear. You wouldn't get close to clearing it without a full telling of what Feinstein and company did, which would be the more fruitful thing in the first place.
Trivia question: Name the 9 people in the nation it is least prudent to libel.

I'm not waiting for the general election to find out...I'm buying powder, primers and projectiles as I can afford them...if the blues win, that shit will dry up like Feinstein's...well, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

There's still four weeks until the election. That's plenty of time for a natural disaster or a major atrocity to occur that the Dems exploit to try to gain seats.
I'm more than half expecting another major mass casualty event, non-natural disaster type, if you catch my drift...

Back
Top Bottom