Dicks will be Dicks

That is so stupid I don't know what to say.
How about donating them to some police departments with budget struggles?
Anyone here seen the Netflix documentary-series Flint Town? I’m sure Flint would love to have those rifles for their PD.

Haven’t shopped at Dick’s since all this came out. Wife hasn’t shopped their either.

Yup, no more. Used to buy hunting gear as well as many other things there. Old Town Kayaks, kids Bikes, exercise equipment. Even bought a Ruger 10/22. I'm done with them. Their website doesn't seem to have a general email account to rub my decision in their noses.

This just in, not only has their stock price plummeted, now their accounts payable will suffer. Great business decision......cucks

2016: As Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at DICKS SPORTING GOODS INC, Edward W. Stack made $11,821,287 in total compensation. Of this total $1,000,000 was received as a salary, $3,257,168 was received as a bonus, $2,249,405 was received in stock options, $5,250,017 was awarded as stock and $64,697 came from other types of compensation.

I'm shocked they even own any of the inventory , figure they would be on consignment from what ever manufacture wants to dump some guns on their shelves.
I don't know why they bother to do this shit. What's next knives. Murder by knife is much higher than guns.
I went there for some softball gear for the kids last week. It will be the last i go in there. What a shit show. So in organized and the gear is limited

This just in, not only has their stock price plummeted, now their accounts payable will suffer. Great business decision......cucks

Accounts receivable? Companies like their payables to suck- that means they keep the cash and leave their suppliers dangling in the wind.

The destruction of the inventory will be written off as an unusual item. They'll take a one-time hit on their balance sheet and that's it.

Regardless, I don't think they are exactly kicking financial @ss and even this one time hit will hurt (good!).

Yup, done with them after they went full retard. Even if they still f*** up their 22 ammo prices (11.99 for 325 rds of federal). If they video destroying rifles and chopping them up can we charge them with multiple counts of altering firearms with no tax stamps and paperwork??!!!!

I'm shocked they even own any of the inventory , figure they would be on consignment from what ever manufacture wants to dump some guns on their shelves.
I don't know why they bother to do this shit. What's next knives. Murder by knife is much higher than guns.
I went there for some softball gear for the kids last week. It will be the last i go in there. What a shit show. So in organized and the gear is limited

Last week? Shame

What a bunch of hypocrites ! They will destroy all those AR's and still sell other rifles in the same caliber. Other than these rifles being black and according to some people scary looking, there's very little difference, same bullets same ballistics. Those other rifles with the beautiful wood grain stocks still shoot the same bullets. Tell me, is there any other group of people more ignorant than those who promote their useless antigun agenda ?

Back
Top Bottom