• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dick's to sell only fudd guns

They won’t stand up for our Second Amendment rights, but they’ll stick their hand out to take our money. There are lots of other sources for everything that Dick’s sells. Boycott them.

Any business that stops selling something specifically because it looks scary will not be getting any of my hard earned money! Stop selling those scary looking AK/AR "assault" rifles but keep selling Mini-14's and mini-30's...Yea THAT makes sense! :rolleyes:o_O

These idiots consistently contradict themselves.

Support Your Local Gun Shops!

Any business that stops selling something specifically because it looks scary will not be getting any of my hard earned money! Stop selling those scary looking AK/AR "assault" rifles but keep selling Mini-14's and mini-30's...Yea THAT makes sense! :rolleyes:o_O

These idiots consistently contradict themselves.

Support Your Local Gun Shops!

Will have to go back to buying my ammo from a crabby old man who yells at the Anti pols on the TV while ringing up the sale. I would pay good money to sit in the shop if certain National Dems were to walk into some of these shops in the middle of the day.

so.. as our NWTF banquet is coming up, I went looking for sponsors and/or donations.. I went to Dick's in North Attleboro and they pointed me to their website for that kind of stuff thru corporate.. So the form actually requires you to select a product for them to donate.. I requested 2 $80ish tree stands to raffle off.

Today in the mail I get 6 coupons for $20 off and a 5 books of coupons... WTF am I gonna do with these.. after this week's bullshit, I can't raffle these off for anything.. The point of our event is to RAISE money.. I'll be lucky to give these away.. SMH..

so.. as our NWTF banquet is coming up, I went looking for sponsors and/or donations.. I went to Dick's in North Attleboro and they pointed me to their website for that kind of stuff thru corporate.. So the form actually requires you to select a product for them to donate.. I requested 2 $80ish tree stands to raffle off.

Today in the mail I get 6 coupons for $20 off and a 5 books of coupons... WTF am I gonna do with these.. after this week's bullshit, I can't raffle these off for anything.. The point of our event is to RAISE money.. I'll be lucky to give these away.. SMH..

Send them back with a note saying you requested items of value, not scorn and derision.

Send them back with a note saying you requested items of value, not scorn and derision.

I probably would if we had lots of good stuff to raffle off.. we're scrounging for stuff so I'll take the gift horse and swallow my personal principles for this. What I'm thinking is using the $20 vouchers to buy stuff to then raffle off.. I can't even use them in combination to get something bigger.. so probably put together a basket of ammo or something.

Unsubscribed from their email list. Put in reason why: "Your statement advocating for new restrictions against certain firearms is unacceptable. I will not buy from you again."

Very rarely bought anything at dicks, so nothing will change. It’s easily 20 percent cheaper that Walmart which for me is right next door for me. T

What percentage of Dick’s firearm sales were AR15s and did they have competitive pricing? Now they get free publicity. what they probably lost from sales of ARs they got it in free marketing and then some. All retailers have to compete with internet and amazon this was to their benefit otherwise they would still be selling ARs.

Salesmen resign from Dick's Sporting Goods over gun policy | Daily Mail Online

49D2905800000578-5460711-Mccullar_s_resignation_letter_included_a_quote_from_the_Second_A-m-19_1520187694978.jpg

49D2904E00000578-0-image-m-36_1520185724489.jpg

Here’s a funny idea. Buy a 10-22 from Dick’s or any sucky retailer. Put an AR stock
kit on it. Show the media what you just bought. Watch the retailer try to explain it.
If they say it’s just a kit. Then we can say an AR is just a 223 with a kit.

Here’s a funny idea. Buy a 10-22 from Dick’s or any sucky retailer. Put an AR stock
kit on it. Show the media what you just bought. Watch the retailer try to explain it.
If they say it’s just a kit. Then we can say an AR is just a 223 with a kit.

Are you trying to get 10-22s listed as assault weapons and banned? Because that's how you get 10-22s banned.

Back
Top Bottom