Dicks still going down, but still going hard, update post 157

You two yutes didn't remember my earlier post. Use Dick's to fit for the correct brand/size and I guarantee you'll find it on the web at a cheaper price. If it's from Amazon, you also get to support Comm2A.

Nope. Could not find the same ones, in the same size anywhere on Amazon or elsewhere for same price or less. Wife ended up getting them at Dick's. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Otherwise, we'd still be discussing, and the season would be half over.

Nope. Could not find the same ones, in the same size anywhere on Amazon or elsewhere for same price or less. Wife ended up getting them at Dick's. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Otherwise, we'd still be discussing, and the season would be half over.

Ok, at least you tried so we'll forgive you. [laugh]

Surprisingly, a new Dick’s is opening at the Mall of NH where Sears used to be.

Reminds me of the joke in the helicopter in Predator. "Why are you saying everything twice times? I'm not. . . . . it's an echo. Get it?"

Yeah I think they're opening two new stores in New England. I had to cut through one a few weeks ago and it was packed, although I suspect for spring sports. Still, the checkout line was very long and they were raking in the dough.

Back
Top Bottom