Dick's Sporting Goods trip

So we went to Dick's to buy some ammo for a little Sunday shooting at the range. Blindndead walked through the sliding glass doors, and kicked something small and metal with his foot. When he looked to see what it was, he found the casing for a .22 on the floor right in front of him. He bent down to pick it up, then handed it to me. I don't know, but I think that if I got caught with that in my possesion in the store, that could have meant a very big head ache. Am I wrong in thinking that, or could I have gotten in trouble if some one saw me with it in the store?[thinking]

Um... I don't follow what you're saying. How would having a .22 casing cause you trouble? I'm assuming you've got an FID/LTC, and so possessing 'ammunition' without a license isn't what you're talking about.

So we went to Dick's to buy some ammo for a little Sunday shooting at the range. Blindndead walked through the sliding glass doors, and kicked something small and metal with his foot. When he looked to see what it was, he found the casing for a .22 on the floor right in front of him. He bent down to pick it up, then handed it to me. I don't know, but I think that if I got caught with that in my possesion in the store, that could have meant a very big head ache. Am I wrong in thinking that, or could I have gotten in trouble if some one saw me with it in the store?[thinking]

I wouldn't be to concerned over it. It was found on the floor, even if nobody had an FID or LTC, I am sure it would have been picked up on camera that you were just picking up somebody else's litter.

I on the other hand, would have called in the bomb squad to remove the potentially hazardous device. Could you imagine if some children found it?
5423277_VyZiU-L.jpg

I dare you to pose this question on ANY other gun board.Matter of fact,I'm going to skip protocol and just go straight to the triple dog dare.

This is a joke,right ?

What she is saying is. what if I didnt see it first and some lame ass Soccer Mom walking thru dicks with her kids found it and started a freakout on a spent casing. The way things work today it would have made front page news.

Which store did you go to? Did they have the 9mm on sale? They used to have it for $10 a box if you bought a case. Now the sale is 10% higher at $11. What did they have, if you don't mind my asking? Thanks.

Which store did you go to? Did they have the 9mm on sale? They used to have it for $10 a box if you bought a case. Now the sale is 10% higher at $11. What did they have, if you don't mind my asking? Thanks.

Dartmouth, We got 2 boxes of 9mm I think it was like 21 and change.

Back
Top Bottom