Dick's Sporting Goods to stop selling hunting rifles in 125 stores

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I've bought a few long guns from Dick's before they got "Gun-shy". Shotguns and .22's
When they used to have... sales.
Now, I wouldn't buy a jockstrap from them...

1657821525786.png

JDL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I stopped going a long while ago back when they stopped carrying fly tying materials. They never had any decent fly fishing products and as far as I am concerned I wouldn't purchase a jock strap from them. They can't close all the doors of all there stores soon enough

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
☦️ Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Cue the fear mongering to set up the grab for fudd guns next. Note how she’s describing hunting/sport/target shotguns.

6C0DFA55-C78D-42AA-BDA9-69657CE59C3A.jpeg

BigAl23

NES Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Well, I stopped going to Dick's also when the shit hit the fan..... until last week. I was in the market for a fishing reel and since I was at Home Depot in the Augusta mall, I decided to check out the Dick's. To my surprise the Lodge had two walls of long rifles there and lots of ammo under them. I asked the employee why they still had all that and he said they are "exempt" in Maine. The Wal Mart at the mall also carries long rifles.

whacko

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, I stopped going to Dick's also when the shit hit the fan..... until last week. I was in the market for a fishing reel and since I was at Home Depot in the Augusta mall, I decided to check out the Dick's. To my surprise the Lodge had two walls of long rifles there and lots of ammo under them. I asked the employee why they still had all that and he said they are "exempt" in Maine. The Wal Mart at the mall also carries long rifles.
Oh so Dicks colustomers from Maine are trustworthy but not in other states. 😂

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bro, bring it to the news. How dare sell these weapons that kill children with precision from far away.

It won't hurt gun sales, they will just transition the inventory and sales to the local gun stores, online and Walmart.

Besides, they probably only had FUDD sh*t.

Top Bottom