Dick's calls cops on Sikh woman who is a firearms instructor and wanted ammo

I'll stick with gun shops that know me and the hell with the big box stores. I'll stop there when I want some beef jerky or sneakers.

My wife told me about this last night. I pointed out that the people who work at Dicks don't do so because it's a choice between that and Harvard law....lol.

I lived in that city of 200K people up until 6 years ago. It is very racially diverse with a big middle-east population. Whites are only 38% of the population in Fremont, CA. WTF could that gal have done to set off the Dick's employee's alarm bells? And of course if she was doing something evil, why did it take 2 days for the cops to show up? Lots of fail here.

I lived in that city of 200K people up until 6 years ago. It is very racially diverse with a big middle-east population. Whites are only 38% of the population in Fremont, CA. WTF could that gal have done to set off the Dick's employee's alarm bells? And of course if she was doing something evil, why did it take 2 days for the cops to show up? Lots of fail here.

See something, say something.

That's what the LE told people, they didn't say use your brain.

Profiling is wrong.
But guns are bad.
But profiling is bad too...
But guns are evil!

kramerscared.gif

She would have been fine if she asked to buy 7 boxes of ammo instead of 8. 7 is law abiding citizen 8 is a terrorist everyone knows that!

See this is the down side of PC and racial equality and all that crap. When kids are told that there's no difference between people of color, then they grow up ignorant of the different appearances of Sikhs, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Japanese, or whatever. Like walking around in a fantasy land. Ridiculous

In San Bernardino the neighbor was afraid of being labeled as racist, do said nothing.

Agree! And as said, see something say something. Better safe than sorry.

I have a beard, you know how many times I've been asked if I'm a Muslim? [rofl] I'm being racially profiled! How do I get my story on the news?

I was watching a doc last night about Asian food, and the girl visited a Sikh temple. The same one that suffered that shooting back in 2012. I had forgotten the story. IIRC it was around 5-6 people killed by a white supremacist. The Sikhs have a pretty strong history of being warriors. I'm not surprised there's a Sikh firearms instructor, as much as I'm not surprised that idiots can't tell the difference between Muslims and Sikhs.

"Fremont police said the officers apologized to Sangha but defended their duty to check out what residents consider "suspicious."
Since when is buying ammo considered "suspicious "

"Fremont police said the officers apologized to Sangha but defended their duty to check out what residents consider "suspicious."
Since when is buying ammo considered "suspicious "

Since the left is trying their hardest to vilify gun owners?

Back
Top Bottom