• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Diane McNamara (Shortsleeve & Mac, WMEX radio) "getting my Boston LTC this week and

GlockJock

NES Member
Pro gun talk radio co-host (The Shortsleeve & Mac Show, with Boston media guy Joe Shortsleeve)... Diane, who despises Hillary, said on WMEX radio 1510 this morning that she has her appointment for a sit down with the licensing officer in Boston. Also said "look at all these mass shootings where someone with a gun could have prevented it and..."

Said she's already done the background check and qualification shoot, "and I can't wait til I get my License to Carry" and she's looking forward to selecting her first CCW....
I don't get to listen often cuz 10am to noon is a busy time for me, and talk radio isn't always convenient to listen to, but I'll try listen as often as possible.
Go Diane Go, keep up the good Pro 2A talk.
6d7e0cce56e1f257771572a9f7c227d1.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder is she will be able to play the local celebrity card to get an unrestricted LTC.

Ain't no way she will stop a mass shooting at/to/from work if her employer has a "no guns for employee safety" policy, unless they consider her important enough to be "exempt" (virtually all Fortune 500 companies have exemptions to the gun ban for the CEO's staff)

I wonder is she will be able to play the local celebrity card to get an unrestricted LTC.

Ain't no way she will stop a mass shooting at/to/from work if her employer has a "no guns for employee safety" policy, unless they consider her important enough to be "exempt" (virtually all Fortune 500 companies have exemptions to the gun ban for the CEO's staff)
Funny I was thinking exactly that as she was speaking... thinking she had just "outed" herself.. and might get a tap on the shoulder from the station management after the show ends, requesting she come into the boss's office for a "gun free zone" friendly, um, "discussion"...
Howie Carr from WRKO 680am also obtained his LTC recently, and he openly discusses it. (I think he lives in Wellesley or Weston, I forget)

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see if she gets an unrestricted LTC or not.
She actually used the term "unrestricted" license... as if the fix might already be in, although it might be wishful thinking on her part.... If Boston Superintendent Minnie Mouse Evans was listening he probably said to himself "Forget it, Diane. I'm more powerful than God is in Boston"

She actually used the term "unrestricted" license... as if the fix might already be in, although it might be wishful thinking on her part.... If Boston Superintendent Minnie Mouse Evans was listening he probably said to himself "Forget it, Diane. I'm more powerful than God is in Boston"

Well I'm sure from his looks that he is older than G-d!

It's a tossup - she might get unrestricted because she is a "somebody", but also might get restricted because of what they want her telling her listeners.

It's like NYC - you occasionally read about the celebrities who get the hen's tooth "full carry" permit, but you never hear them talking about it themselves.

I
It's like NYC - you occasionally read about the celebrities who get the hen's tooth "full carry" permit, but you never hear them talking about it themselves.

Well, that's because a lot of them probably required a "fixer" or soft corruption to obtain, and nobody is going to kill that golden goose in public, that they paid dearly for... [rofl]

-Mike

I'll be on air at 10:40 talking about Diane's license application.

Caught a small piece of that. Nice job.

I had an appointment this morning, so I was driving to work later than usual. I like this show and wish it were in earlier, rather than Kim Carrigan.

Back
Top Bottom