• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Diane Feinstein at it again with the CT boys

MassPete

NES Member
Sen Dianne Feinstein‏Verified account @SenFeinstein

Sen Dianne Feinstein Retweeted TIME

Guns like the AR-15 aren’t used for hunting and they’re not viable for home protection. They have only one purpose: fire as many rounds as possible, as quickly as possible. 60% of Americans support outlawing these weapons. Read my op-ed with @ChrisMurphyCT.

Chris Murphy‏Verified account @ChrisMurphyCT
Four years ago today nine worshippers were killed in an act of hate as they prayed at Emanuel AME in Charleston. We will not stop working to honor their memory with action.

D9SJVIzXYAI5Aju.jpg

11:28 AM - 17 Jun 2019

I always wondered why if ARs are only good for milling as quick as possible, why do local police need them?

"Guns like the AR-15 aren’t used for hunting and they’re not viable for home protection."

yes they are, to both, not that the Second Amendment has anything whatsoever to do with hunting. People hunt feral pigs, coyotes, goats, and lots of other animals with .223. Larger calibers are used for elk, deer, etc.

there are many MANY stories of armed home defense with AR-15's. See the church shooting in TX last year, where a homeowner fetched his AR and chased down the shooter.

Anyone who says citizens don't need them should be invited to read just the first few pages of the MA municipal police training committee's patrol rifle training manual, and then come back & tell you why mere 'civilians' ought not to have the same benefits of LEO.

http://www.mlefiaa.org/files/MPTC_NEWS/Patrol_Rifle_Student_Manual_2010.pdf

Last edited:
I always wondered why if ARs are only good for milling as quick as possible, why do local police need them?
Police are exempt. They can get post-86 full-auto weapons that are strictly forbidden to us peons. LAPD has several belt-fed MGs, Springfield MA police have at least one M79 40mm grenade launcher. Just a few examples. Why do they need them? Simple. When confiscation time comes, they want us peons to be completely outgunned by their fire superiority!

Errr where do they get the 60% from? Even if is true something tells me the majority of the 40% against a ban own them. That is a lot of people.

another tactic the libs are using to eliminate the electoral college, after all if a majority (even if it is due to just a few states) wants something the minority should surrender.

"Guns like the AR-15 aren’t used for hunting and they’re not viable for home protection."

yes they are, to both, not that the Second Amendment has anything whatsoever to do with hunting. People hunt feral pigs, coyotes, goats, and lots of other animals with .223. Larger calibers are used for elk, deer, etc.

there are many MANY stories of armed home defense with AR-15's. See the church shooting in TX last year, where a homeowner fetched his AR and chased down the shooter.

Anyone who says citizens don't need them should be invited to read just the first few pages of the MA municipal police training committee's patrol rifle training manual, and then come back & tell you why mere 'civilians' ought not to have the same benefits of LEO.

My wife keeps a stainless Mini 14 with 10 round magazines for home defense, since my Remington 870 12 gauge shotguns have a little more swash and buckle than she can handle comfortably. In her hands, the liberal Democrats call it an "assault rifle". Take that rifle out of her hands and lock it into the electric gun rack of a cop car and it magically morphs into a politically-correct "patrol rifle"!

This.

We really need to kill off the whole "ARs can't be used for hunting or home protection!" bullshit. This gets repeated way too often, and the stupid lap it right up. The fudds in particular have jumped on this bandwagon and it pisses me off to no end. That's the whole reason why I built my bolt action .458 SOCOM AR and now take it deer hunting. Here's proof that an AR can be used for hunting deer: I use one!

Also a .458 SOCOM SBR would be perfect for home defense. Gonna leave you deaf for life with a dislocated shoulder, but it damn sure will put down whoever was dumb enough to break into your house.

ARs are Not assault rifles. They are single shot semi-automatic rifles. We need to start talking about repealing the 1934 law so we can be equal with the police.

Back
Top Bottom