Diablo 12 gauge double barrel pistol black powder by American gun graft

Hey guys! I just picked up one of these!Screenshot_20191003-092635_Video Player.jpg I thought it looked really cool. Since there is not a lot of video reviews out there I guess I'm going to give you mine. The Box and packaging were outstanding you can really till they care about their. The piece itself is very well made and you can probably pack more punch than the manufacture recommends. I do have a video and I'm wondering if I can share the link here...? I plan to post new videos weekly with it just for fun.

PhotoEditor_20191102_092453125.jpg

The recoil is extremely manageable. After having fun and exploring how much power you could put into it. I decided to take it out and put it to some real use. If you are using it for closer range hunting then you're probably not going to go over 60 grains and ½ oz of shot. At least not for varmint hunting. And I figure 80 would be pretty good if you're using round ball at close range as well. Brought it along to the woods and got a few squirrels. My woods are thick and I often end up too close to several of them to harvest with my shotgun. By the time they get to a desired distance I'm shooting thru tons of brush. So this really came in handy!

New Video uploaded! <2:01>
🐿🎯
I was able to add a couple of extra squirrels to the pot this week thanks to the Diablo.
Sometimes the little guys get up close and personal in all this brush. Too close to harvest without ruining the muscle. I got a little footage hunting with this 12 gauge Double Barrel BlackPowder Pistol if you're interested.

View: https://youtu.be/tTCdwF4cohk

3 one star reviews. All seem to say the same thing, The company takes your money and does not deliver product.

Back
Top Bottom