• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DHS Targets Gun Owners in Training Video on Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Department of Homeland Security (DHS) training video depicting DHS agents in a fake news reel arresting “militia” extremists for “illegal possession of firearms.” That’s right the depiction is about the militia, those mentioned in the Second Amendment, and it further spoke about illegal firearms. Nothing illegal about any firearms in the Second Amendment. What they failed to have for a training video was Islamists and pressure cookers.

Gun Owners Targeted In Latest DHS Training Video On Terrorism : Freedom Outpost

So I looked up the FBI's annual terrorist reports a few days back. (Maybe it was DOJ, just google it) And up until 2001 the terrorist activity they reported on was almost exclusively in the US and committed by white eco-terrorists (Earth Liberation Foundation or some crap and another one which I think was an animal rights group). I'm talking bombings, fires, etc.

Come 2001 all the reporting has focused on international and Islamic extremists.

Why not have drills and videos about Islamic terrorists?

So I looked up the FBI's annual terrorist reports a few days back. (Maybe it was DOJ, just google it) And up until 2001 the terrorist activity they reported on was almost exclusively in the US and committed by white eco-terrorists (Earth Liberation Foundation or some crap and another one which I think was an animal rights group). I'm talking bombings, fires, etc.

Come 2001 all the reporting has focused on international and Islamic extremists.

Why not have drills and videos about Islamic terrorists?

It's interesting you bring up eco-terrorists because I was thinking about them when the bombings first happened. It also reminded me of the PETA supporting terrorists, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom