Developer of Strelok Pro sanctioned by U.S. government

I wonder if its possible to do a Strylok "hard" program file swap between devices ? Ive uploaded / downloaded Strylok's rifles.slr data file between devices and it works .

I was just reading about this in another forum. I've never heard of apk. Can someone hold my hand and explain this? Is it easy?
APK files are for Android as .exe are for Windows. pretty much a packaged application file. You can find apk files on online at a bunch of 3rd party sites. In order to install them without downloading through the app store, you will need to tell your phone to install apks from 3rd party sources. I heard Strelok is getting a website up soon to host the apk.

APK files are for Android as .exe are for Windows. pretty much a packaged application file. You can find apk files on online at a bunch of 3rd party sites. In order to install them without downloading through the app store, you will need to tell your phone to install apks from 3rd party sources. I heard Strelok is getting a website up soon to host the apk.
Thank you. For someone who doesn't work with computers for a living, I may be able to figure this out when the time comes

Does this mean I can sell my phone on ebay for $2k? Just like when flappy bird was removed from the app store.

Back
Top Bottom