• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deval Made Me Do It.

Tell me how I did.

OK. I took it to the range today and was very happy with the results. After zeroing it according to the instructions, and plinking a bit to get used to it, I stuck up a 5-1/2" target dot at about 80 yards and fired 60 rounds at it.

Here it is:

target12-16.jpg

I really like the sights. I can't wait to try it with some better ammo. I was using Silver Bear today.

I have exact same Christmas shopping system. I pick one day during the week before Christmas, get up at the crack of dawn, go out to breakfast, and then go forth and buy stuff until everyone is crossed off my list. This year I'm probably going to be hitting the gun shop early, looking for a Sig 556.

I've spent most of the day fighting the urge to go buy a Bushmaster at Four Seasons.

I've justified that my wife got a new computer, and a new leather recliner, and I have the money.

It's just the thought that Patrick MIGHT ban them that makes me want one so much.

I wonder how many guns above average will be sold in Massachusetts with people trying to beat the inauguration?

I have all of my Christmas shopping done already... except for myself.

The whole New Bedford thing on the eve of an all democrat government scares the hell out of me, so I've been talking to a certain fun store located next to a police station in a certain metro west/north town about my problem.

The cure should be arriving late next week in the form of something from Stag Arms with a flat top and a 16" barrel. [smile]

I stopped at FS this morning to order a barrel for my Sig and looked what followed me home[wink]
I guess ya better get them while you still can.View attachment 369

Nice one, get em all while ya can I say. I'm saving my pennies for a RRA upper for the lower I recently got. I'll be ordering it in a week or so, and am awaiting the 6 week or so delay.
I'm gonna get another AK soon, thinking about ordering another Romi.

Back
Top Bottom