• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Detroit - police drive away from a drive by shooting

Catching and arresting murderers is hard work, and can't be having that. It's easier to extort money from people with burned out tag lights. We'll save the hard work for someone else (nobody) while pretending nothing happened.

Brought to you by "Wheaties"...
View attachment 505531

I can’t decide if that’s a very strong door or a very weak wall that keeps absorbing the blows. There’s no doubt the guy went for it. If you knock on my door hard enough it’ll open

What I want to say from the last attempt of opening a door opening in that video is if you mount your deadbolt over the offices shoulder they’re gonna have a hard time busting it out.

If they hit my door that hard my entire house would fall down…

Last edited:
My two cents, driver (female) prob shouldnt be a cop to begin with. She shits her pants when the shooting starts and the only thing on her mind is to gtfo. They keep quiet because they know it was caught by the dash cam and how they reacted is inexcusable. Video sees the light of day and now theyre some level of f*cked. Kids in the car are typical ghetto retards who also shit their pants when they realized they were playing real life "GTA 12-Motor City Mayhem©" 25 feet away from a police cruiser.

No conspiracy going on imo, just ghetto goblins with zero situational awareness crossing paths with a panicky cop.

I can’t decide if that’s a very strong door or a very weak wall that keeps absorbing the blows. There’s no doubt the guy went for it. If you knock on my door hard enough it’ll open

What I want to say from the last attempt of opening a door opening in that video is if you mount your deadbolt over the offices shoulder they’re gonna have a hard time busting it out.

If they hit my door that hard my entire house would fall down…

1627344561797.png

Who knows the true story , Federal agencies let confidential informants and criminals under investigation run wild sometimes. And cops can do nothing but stand down and if you think it's bullshit look at Whitey. I have a friend who retired as a Captain in a big department and explained to me the frustration Feds can cause .

They need to learn to be better shooters though, we should offer training programs for gangbangers, teach them how to shoot much better and equip them with decent guns so they can kill each other more effectively
5hr84s.jpg

[shocked] [angry]

Back
Top Bottom