detachable rear sight for flat top upper.

mac1911

NES Member
I'm trying to find a nice detachable national mat h style rear sight for one of my ARs. More or less I want all my ars with the same sights.
I want something better than the utg or ncstar stuff. Which I already have on my 22lr ar and my Frankenstein parts gun. For my other more used ars I want set up close to my service rifle.
I know I seen some nicer ones somewhere?? No luck finding yet.

So you want a detachable carry handle with a match sight? I think WOA sells one.

175 plus 55 for pinned plus shipping. Might as well buy a upper. I don't need one that nice for the 2 rifles in mind. What I want is something with the nice solid base mount like the yhm but has the look of the utg or leapers with out the handle. I thought rra made some new styles but not finding them on web sight

if its an upper you're going to use in a match, spend the money on the WOA. you *NEED* repeatable sight settings, and you aren't gonna get that with a standard GI carry handle (not to mention that the standard carry handles dont have enough elevation built into them to reach out to 600 yards)

I'm looking for replacement sights for 2 of my non service rifle ARs. both are flat tops. I use these for 100 yard plinking. One has cheap UTG rear sight other is no name flip up battle sight with just windage. I'm just looking to get more standardized rear sights on them to more closely match my RRA NM upper.

mac1911 said:
I'm looking for replacement sights for 2 of my non service rifle ARs. both are flat tops. I use these for 100 yard plinking. One has cheap UTG rear sight other is no name flip up battle sight with just windage. I'm just looking to get more standardized rear sights on them to more closely match my RRA NM upper.

If you're looking for a good quality fixed sight with GI style adjustments and room left over for an optic, check out the LMT stuff.

http://www.lmtstore.com/accessories/sights/tactical-adjustable-rear-sight.html
tactical_adjustable_rear_sight.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom