• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Desert Tech MDR

dtMDR2_zpsc83c10e3.jpg

DTMDR_zps9558e93d.jpg

Last edited:
There was I thread started on this subject yesterday. I'll look for it.

Last edited:
Well, unless I'm mistaken, pistol grip and flash suppressor make it verboten in the People's Commonwealth.

IN when I move to a free state.

You do know there are gunsmiths in MA who will swap out the "extra killy, super evil" flash supressor for a muzzle brake to make the rifle MA-compliant, right? Same goes for the Tavor...

One thing it's lacking that the Tavor has is something of a service record.

I agree. I would buy a Tavor, Styr Aug, or FS2000 before a brand new, unproven bullpup design, as all have service records. Having said that, I jumped on the KSG bandwagon, but my thinking there was that it's pump action shotgun with a simpler design than a semi-auto.

I'm driving to pick up my Tavor at 1776 now. I'll be curious to see how they stack up.

Oh I know mav, I just have a problem with being forced by moronic lawgivers to have to change the gun because they sez so. F them. I'll wait until I move, and then screw them out of the sales tax in the process.

I will not own MA compliant rifles, even if it means I have to wait until I abandon this garbage scow of a state.

Back
Top Bottom