• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Descriptive Thread Titles. PSA

Think of NES as a "go to" for information other than the day to day banter. There are good threads with great info that comes up from time to time that can be an excellent resource in the future.
Now that we have a search function that works the way it should, try to create a title that somewhat resembles what you are talking about in the thread. Click bait titles suck. One word titles are almost as useless......

good point! I didn't realize the search function was fixed but now that you brought it up, I have been having better search experiences lately. I thought I was just getting better using it, lol

OP is right. This isn't FB and we don't need clickbait titles.

Clickbait is fine in moderation, provided the content is worth the click. I just wish people would spell whatever it is that they write in the title correctly or at least correct it later.

I have all thread titles on index cards going back to 2005. Dewey Decimaled by Title and Author...

Back
Top Bottom