• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DeSantis wanted to ban guns at event, but not to be blamed, emails show

excuse me? I'm not sure I understand.....
He doesn’t “bash” gays. He doesn’t like woke ideology being taught up to the 3rd grade. I think that’s more than reasonable and apparently the citizens who voted him in for a 2nd term by a 20 point margin agree.

He doesn’t “bash” gays. He doesn’t like woke ideology being taught up to the 3rd grade. I think that’s more than reasonable and apparently the citizens who voted him in for a 2nd term by a 20 point margin agree.
its completely unreasonable to ban concealed carry at your own events and claim to support second amendment rights. he is a faker and a fraud.

Exactly. One correction, they were teaching that stuff to kids even younger than 3rd grade and had library books for young kids with illustrations of gay teens blowing each other and teaching very graphic sex acts.

Protecting kids from sick adults imposing a radical sex and trans agenda on them is what should be done, if anyone opposes that or calls it gay bashing they’re a lunatic

my point is and was that I dont care about any of these issues. all I care about is owing, using and carrying guns. leftist, rightist, call me what you will, but all I care about the right to bear arms....

You should care about the well being of little kids these pervs are abusing in public schools too.

Going to an event with your governor is “everyday life.”

He‘s a politician. None of us should be surprised if he’s a hypocrite. I’d still vote for him over many people; I just hope I’d be clear-eyed about it.
But it is his event.

If you host a BBQ, can you ask people to not be armed?

Lock dog has a point.

But it is his event.

Lock dog has a point.

Yes. I think the FAR bigger problem is less the ban than the fact that he tried to make sure his demand for the ban would stay quiet.

But it is his event.

Lock dog has a point.
It is and he can.

But he can’t turn around and pretend to be a big defender of 2A especially now that he got caught trying to cover it up.

I *expect* all politicians to have guns banned at their events, even if I don’t like it.

I *expect* Democrats to support gun control and GOP to support gun rights, even if that’s not reality 100% of the time.

Living in New Hampshire, I take advantage of the New Hampshire primary and try to meet as many candidates for President as possible.
I was at a Trump 2016 rally, where he said from the stage" we're going to ban gun free zones, we don't like gun free zones"
Bitch....I had to go thru a TSA style checkpoint, empty my pockets and get wanded with a metal detector before I could get in. I couldn't even bring a small pocket knife. And this is when he was candidate Trump, not yet President Trump

You should care about the well being of little kids these pervs are abusing in public schools too.
How is it that I find myself agreeing with you more and more lately? Are you leaving the shell finally or is it just a dream?

This is correct. He is probably very concerned that a leftist nutjob will show up and shoot the place up.
I *expect* all politicians to have guns banned at their events, even if I don’t like it.

I *expect* Democrats to support gun control and GOP to support gun rights, even if that’s not reality 100% of the time.

I guess the fact that the build where gun carry was to be banned being owned by the city and gun bans no being allowed by state law doesn’t matter to you?

Yes. I think the FAR bigger problem is less the ban than the fact that he tried to make sure his demand for the ban would stay quiet.

It doesnt surprise me that they are getting tangeled up in this.

Also, as it's already been mentioned the bill here in FL isn't exactly popular. It does very little to address the core problems of 2A in FL. The only thing it does is shit can the need for a CCW. Big F'n woop. There's a LOT of work to be done and they could of added a lot more shit to this bill.

Living in New Hampshire, I take advantage of the New Hampshire primary and try to meet as many candidates for President as possible.
I was at a Trump 2016 rally, where he said from the stage" we're going to ban gun free zones, we don't like gun free zones"
Bitch....I had to go thru a TSA style checkpoint, empty my pockets and get wanded with a metal detector before I could get in. I couldn't even bring a small pocket knife. And this is when he was candidate Trump, not yet President Trump

It was in the general election? If a candidate has secret service protection which I believe trump was getting in early 2016 and onward, they set the security. I didn’t read the wash post piece but it wouldn’t surprise me if the state police or whomever do the security for the Fl governor set the security and the request went through the campaign.

Charlie baker isn’t getting real death threats, sununu or the gov of NJ, etc are not getting real death threats. I expect high profile governors like DeSantis, Abbott, newsom, etc get many death threats and some of real threats.

How is it that I find myself agreeing with you more and more lately? Are you leaving the shell finally or is it just a dream?

My principles haven’t changed at all, if you agree with me more now than in the past, you’re heading in the right direction 😎

Eh, Hoover isnt that bad. The NES mall cop association is all hot and bothered about him but they tend to take turns on people. Hell, they had a crush on me a few times over the years also. That's what happens when people are jealous. One of the main reasons I get banned here and am still not a mod. Jealousy.

Eh, Hoover isnt that bad. The NES mall cop association is all hot and bothered about him but they tend to take turns on people. Hell, they had a crush on me a few times over the years also. That's what happens when people are jealous. One of the main reasons I get banned here and am still not a mod. Jealousy.

I think a number of people were butthurt because his TDS is legend but who cares its just another opinion.

I also find it extremely amusing that a few of the fist rolling jingos who were really bothered by Hoover are likely in the Ukraine thread polishing Zelenskys nuts right now, which is probably the most anti trumpian thing ever. [rofl]

But thats THE JINGOCON shuffle... and the proclivities of the REPUBLICAN ROBOTS. [rofl]

I guess the fact that the build where gun carry was to be banned being owned by the city and gun bans no being allowed by state law doesn’t matter to you?

I'll be completely honest. Sometimes I cannot be the unshakeable conservative I strive to be- I will at times be content with disarming leftist nutjobs who use our constitution as cover to further marxist ends

Back
Top Bottom