Deranged Liberals

No smart people can go straight up kindergarten when the right buttons are pushed. I think you pushed the right buttons. You should have asked to take her out shooting lol. Funny too. I've been 'chatting' with a leftie in the youtube comments today. Holy jumping sh*t balls are these people suffering from some serious mental health issues. I finally called his bluff when I told him he was a desperate violent incel and he needed to stop jerking off at himself in the mirror while saying "I would totally do me".
1613607963385.png

No smart people can go straight up kindergarten when the right buttons are pushed. I think you pushed the right buttons. You should have asked to take her out shooting lol. Funny too. I've been 'chatting' with a leftie in the youtube comments today. Holy jumping sh*t balls are these people suffering from some serious mental health issues. I finally called his bluff when I told him he was a desperate violent incel and he needed to stop jerking off at himself in the mirror while saying "I would totally do me".
Oh shit that was you?

I have been happily married for 30 years, and I wouldn't change a thing.
But if for some reason ( heaven forbid ) I were to be single, the last thing I would do is join a dating service. Women over 60 are not looking for the "Most interesting man in the World" from Dos Equis, she is looking for someone with health insurance that saved for retirement.
Maybe a nice vacation property.
If she is older and has all of those things, she's not looking for a guy. She has to chase them off with a garden hose.

Here are excerpts from her deranged tirade. ENJOY! [rofl]

"I see that you have a grandchild. How tragic that you managed to spawn and contaminate the planet with your faulty DNA. But I guess even tiny shriveled dicks like yours manage to squeeze out a few sperm now and then, yes?
I predict that your grandchild will try to murder you in your sleep when he or she is old enough to hold a gun. Hell, I know that I would if you were my grandfather. You look to be about 95 years old. Old enough to be my grandfather, for sure. No way are you 65. You must look ridiculous tooling around in that Beemer. Ask your kids. No, really, ask them to tell you the truth about how stupid you look driving that car. I'm guessing that you'll be shocked by their answer, because you live in a fantasy world. A world where 95-yr-old men think that they can pass for 65 and drive phallic-shaped cars without looking utterly ridiculous. Have a nice day, MAGAt Monkey!"
I replied and asked her why she was so angry and she replied, "stop crying MAGA WIMP.
My reply;
"
There’s no crying in baseball, what movie is that line from? Why can’t you answer my simple questions? Why are you so full of hatred for your fellow Americans who put their asses on the line to protect you? You say you were afraid for Democracy under Trump? How so? You repressive's are the ones who want to cancel free speech. Why do you hate Cops, they’re your only defense against The real bad guys. Speaking of real bad guys when we meet I can tell you stories about the real bad guys who follow the Religion is Peace, they don’t believe in Democracy or women’s rights. Just think, you can brag to your friends you banged a Deplorable and I can pretend I’m Eric Swalwell, I banged a Commie spy. 😁 Let me know when you arrive in VT, I can arrange a meet and great with the Green Mountain Boys and Girls. Vermonters are NOT all Bernie Bros.View attachment 451475You say you’re a Scientist but you don’t follow the Science or the facts. Have a nice day, I so enjoy interacting with you folks..

Her reply;
"Now f*** the f*** off, then keep on f***ucking off until you get to a fence with a sign that says "No F***ing Off Beyond This Point", climb over it, and continue f***ing off until you either meet MAGAt Heifer Dreamgirl or die from being 95 years old, whichever comes first. This is the last you'll hear from me, you relentlessly witless troll.
My reply;
"But your party backs Defund the Cops and calls them racists. Kamela and her buddies bailed out violent protesters who assaulted cops. So you don't support your parties war on the Police? Nice, my apologies! What other liberal policies to you disagree with? FWI Susan, Vermont is an open carry State so don't get your panties in a bunch if you see a Green Mountain Boy or girl walking thru Brattleboro with a Glock on their hip or a shotgun or M4 slung across their backs. We could drive up to Camp Ethan Allen in Jericho and ski and shoot the biathlon course if you like. It's an Olympic Training facility. Let me know.
Hmm, I'm calling BS on the Scientist claim. [rofl]

It’s a wonder she is single.....

"I see that you have a grandchild. How tragic that you managed to spawn and contaminate the planet with your faulty DNA. But I guess even tiny shriveled dicks like yours manage to squeeze out a few sperm now and then, yes?
I predict that your grandchild will try to murder you in your sleep when he or she is old enough to hold a gun. Hell, I know that I would if you were my grandfather. You look to be about 95 years old. Old enough to be my grandfather, for sure. No way are you 65. You must look ridiculous tooling around in that Beemer. Ask your kids. No, really, ask them to tell you the truth about how stupid you look driving that car. I'm guessing that you'll be shocked by their answer, because you live in a fantasy world. A world where 95-yr-old men think that they can pass for 65 and drive phallic-shaped cars without looking utterly ridiculous. Have a nice day, MAGAt Monkey!"
I replied and asked her why she was so angry and she replied, "stop crying MAGA WIMP.
My reply;
"
There’s no crying in baseball, what movie is that line from? Why can’t you answer my simple questions? Why are you so full of hatred for your fellow Americans who put their asses on the line to protect you? You say you were afraid for Democracy under Trump? How so? You repressive's are the ones who want to cancel free speech. Why do you hate Cops, they’re your only defense against The real bad guys. Speaking of real bad guys when we meet I can tell you stories about the real bad guys who follow the Religion is Peace, they don’t believe in Democracy or women’s rights. Just think, you can brag to your friends you banged a Deplorable and I can pretend I’m Eric Swalwell, I banged a Commie spy. 😁 Let me know when you arrive in VT, I can arrange a meet and great with the Green Mountain Boys and Girls. Vermonters are NOT all Bernie Bros.View attachment 451475You say you’re a Scientist but you don’t follow the Science or the facts. Have a nice day, I so enjoy interacting with you folks..

Her reply;
"Now f*** the f*** off, then keep on f***ucking off until you get to a fence with a sign that says "No F***ing Off Beyond This Point", climb over it, and continue f***ing off until you either meet MAGAt Heifer Dreamgirl or die from being 95 years old, whichever comes first. This is the last you'll hear from me, you relentlessly witless troll.
My reply;
"But your party backs Defund the Cops and calls them racists. Kamela and her buddies bailed out violent protesters who assaulted cops. So you don't support your parties war on the Police? Nice, my apologies! What other liberal policies to you disagree with? FWI Susan, Vermont is an open carry State so don't get your panties in a bunch if you see a Green Mountain Boy or girl walking thru Brattleboro with a Glock on their hip or a shotgun or M4 slung across their backs. We could drive up to Camp Ethan Allen in Jericho and ski and shoot the biathlon course if you like. It's an Olympic Training facility. Let me know.

This is scary because it sounds so much like one of my (male) family members. Are we sure liberals aren't all being controlled by a brain implant directing them what to do, say and write? They are like the Borg.

Is brainless political allegiance passing for a personality these days?

Your 65 and your arguing with grown women on a dating site about politics.

Grow up

Last week on RT.12 in Leominster a deranged women pulls up on my right and starts screaming at me, beeping her horn and giving me the finger screaming,"f*** you and Trump". She's truly losing her mind so I wave and let her pull in front of me. I beep and wave and she's losing it , I guess she didn't like my Trump 2024 stickers. How stupid and deranged are you when you're a short ,fat 50 something women who starts harassing a guy with Army Vet plates, Trump, NRA and SIG stickers on his car?
I joined a dating service and match comes up with a woman who says she's a Scientist working for the Dept. of the Interior and relocating to Brattleboro, VT. I check her profile out and her dislikes are Trump, MAGA voters, Deplorables, the GOP, etc. So of course I can't resist baiting her so I ask her what Trump policies she objects too, New North American trade agreement, forcing NATO and the Euroweenies to pay their fair share, moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, 3 Mideast peace agreements between Israel and Arab countries, calling out China for the China flu, etc. Then I ask her if she approves of Sleepy Joe's cancelling the Keystone pipeline, ask why teachers aren't back in school, why Antifa is still trashing Portland, etc. all legit question. She replies with the typical vitriol without answering any question. She checks out my pics and tells me she hopes for grandchildren kill me in my sleep so my sperm dies with me and we all die painful deaths, my Mustang is a phallic symbol because of my limp dick , and I'm not a man because i'm ex-Military and kill babies and rape women. I reply our first date should be fun, she can tell her friends she banged a Deplorable and I can pretend I'm Eric Swalwell banging a Commie spy. I advise her all Vermonters aren't Bernie Bros. and you don't need a license to purchase, own and carry a gun and open carry is legal. I offer to organize a meet and greet with a few of the Green Mountain Boys and Girls but she wasn't having any of it. If anyone thinks there will be reconciliation with these fools I've got a bridge to sell you. I so enjoy messing with these morons, we live in interesting times.[rockon]
You wasted time and energy in a fruitless attempt to turn around a person who is obviously already way too far gone down the rabbit hole, somewhere in wonderland. Seriously, as a gun owner, I would not have baited that idiot. Especially in these times of "see something, say something" and "red flag" laws. If she went crying hysterically to the cops, alleging you are a threat, your LTC and gun collection would fly away faster than a line drive heading out of the ballpark.

You wasted time and energy in a fruitless attempt to turn around a person who is obviously already way too far gone down the rabbit hole, somewhere in wonderland. Seriously, as a gun owner, I would not have baited that idiot. Especially in these times of "see something, say something" and "red flag" laws. If she went crying hysterically to the cops, alleging you are a threat, your LTC and gun collection would fly away faster than a line drive heading out of the ballpark.
I have a plan for dealing with these idiots. The point is these people are so deranged they lose common sense and it's an example of things to come. If you think life will "go back to normal" since Trump is out of office forget about it.

Is brainless political allegiance passing for a personality these days?

Your 65 and your arguing with grown women on a dating site about politics.

Grow up
Not arguing, schooling her. I love making liberals lose their minds when they have to explain their beliefs. They have to look in the mirror and question themselves. The whole point of posting this tirade is to alert my fellow NES posters to what to expect. We must be prepared both physically and verbally to defeat these lunatics. If we keep backing down and hiding in our basements they win. They already have the lamestream media and the little riot in DC scared the shit out of them. My Rep Jim McGovern keeps whining about how terrified he was and I so enjoy his fear but they will use the riot as an excuse to crack down on us. Be prepared, if we think we can ride this out I feel we are kidding ourselves. They will keep harassing and pursuing us until either they accomplish their mission of destroying us or are soundly defeated both at the ballot box and on the battlefield. They are just as fanatical as Islamic terrorists and committed Revolutionaries.

The reason I sent a message to the Scientist is because in her profile her dislikes were so vicious against Trump and us. I sent her a list of the Trump admin accomplishments and asked which ones she disagreed with. Then I asked her if she approved of the Biden admin's EO on the Keystone Pipeline, asked her why teacher's weren't back in school, why Antifa was still rioting in Portland, etc. If we don't engage and defeat these lefties at their own game we are doomed. Living in Ma. I was quite prepared for the type of women I would encounter but she was totally over the top. I bet she's rethinking her posts. WINNING!

The reason I sent a message to the Scientist is because in her profile her dislikes were so vicious against Trump and us. I sent her a list of the Trump admin accomplishments and asked which ones she disagreed with. Then I asked her if she approved of the Biden admin's EO on the Keystone Pipeline, asked her why teacher's weren't back in school, why Antifa was still rioting in Portland, etc. If we don't engage and defeat these lefties at their own game we are doomed. Living in Ma. I was quite prepared for the type of women I would encounter but she was totally over the top. I bet she's rethinking her posts. WINNING!
Apologies to the mods, but she would be a perfect person to ask if unborn black lives matter.

My reply;
"

Her reply;
My reply;

your reponse is too wordy.

I've always found it's best to just say "Ok, c***"

nothing stops a feminist liberal c*** in their tracks quite as fast as the percussive sound of the word "c***" hitting their eardrum.

She's not... they aren't the type to rethink that stuff

I’m still trying to figure out how your grandchildren killing you will stop your sperm. Isn’t it too late??
idjft.jpg

Or something like that.

I’m still trying to figure out how your grandchildren killing you will stop your sperm. Isn’t it too late??
exactly! Just another example of TDS, she has since deleted her account. WINNING! The day I cower before some psycho liberal is the day I turn in my man card and sell my firearms to you guys. You want to harass/attack me because of my politics/bumper sticker be prepared for a response. I've been doing this for 12 years, I had anti-Obama stickers on my cars for 8 yrs and only had a few Ma**h***s flip me the bird but they were safely locked in their cages on RT 2. [rockon]

Back
Top Bottom