• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deranged Leftists Pulls Gun on Trump Supporter For Wearing MAGA Hat

Reptile

NES Member
A deranged leftist pulled a gun on a Trump supporter and told him “it’s a good day for you to die” simply because the man was wearing a MAGA hat.

The incident occurred at a Sam’s Club in Bowling Green, Kentucky on Saturday.

Alleged victim Terry Pierce told police that the suspect, James Phillips, flipped off him and his wife because of their hats before brandishing a .40 caliber, shoving it in Pierce’s face and telling him, “It’s a good day for you to die.”

Deranged Leftist Pulls Gun on Trump Supporter For Wearing MAGA Hat

Pierce then pursued Phillips as he ran off to the parking lot. Phillips was unable to leave because he had left his mother inside the store.

Phillips the gunman ran leaving his mum in the store....

Don’t take you mum with you when you’re about to commit murder.

Another great writing masterpiece. "...Phillips had a round chambered in his back pocket..." [laugh]
A classic run-on sentence. My seventh grade English teacher would have taken off three points for that sentence.
That being said I hope Mr. Phillips has at least 5 to 7 years to ponder his mistake. I'm glad no one was hurt. No matter what you think of Trump or MAGA hats nobody deserves to be threatened for their political beliefs.

Please, can we please leave grammer off limits here? I get enough of that at home. Lol

the 'victim' is a future darwin award candidate, "I went out the front of the store to confront him again..."

Brilliant move, go pester the guy who just stuck a gun in your face! Moron.

I need to buy a MAGA hat...

I was never a big Trump guy, and I'm still not sold on him.
The best I can come up with is a "lesser of two evils" situation.
But, with all this crap about people being triggered by a hat...a HAT, I had to buy one.
Now...the question is; will I ever have the nerve to wear it out of the house?

Barry

Before the election, my kid had a Trump sticker on his car - he'd come home, and tell me how many people flipped him off on that day.

Then, he drove up to NH - and he told me how many people gave him a Thumbs Up.

So....I'd say whether to wear it, depends upon where you live. [laugh]

Before the election, my kid had a Trump sticker on his car - he'd come home, and tell me how many people flipped him off on that day.

Then, he drove up to NH - and he told me how many people gave him a Thumbs Up.

So....I'd say whether to wear it, depends upon where you live. [laugh]
I’m in FL. Saw a guy with a Trump hat and commented that I liked his hat.

He asked me if I wanted one. I said, “Now that they’re a hate crime I’d like to get one.”

He had a bunch of them in a bag and he gave me one. He wouldn’t take any money.

Wearing the hat in FL while walking I get thumbs up from passing drivers and a “GO TRUMP!”

Not every driver but enough to get the feeling this is Trump country.

It’s a shame he didn’t return the favor. I don’t want anyone that gets triggered by a hat sharing MY oxygen!

Things like this don't actually bother me as much as the Leftists who, when presented with lunatics like this, say something like, "Well what do you expect?" Wait. So your logic is that if our side has ONE potentially crazy person, your people can mow our supporters down??? And that's OK????

No one is calling the crazies crazy. They are ALIGNING with them instead.

This is ONLY a tactic of the Left. After some Neo-con does something stupid or whatever, you don't see other Neo-con's saying, "well, what did you expect, with your same sex marriage and your trans-testicle bathrooms." And get a PASS for saying that.

Those antifa/lefties are out there with firearms. It's only going to take one incident to bring a lot of attention to these extremists when they finally break down and shoot some red hat wearer. This is not an isolated incident at all. Check out this photo below. If one of those zeros ever threatens you, remember that they ARE armed, too.

Redneck Revolt w guns.JPG

Back
Top Bottom