• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deputy Sends Toy Bomb To Lieutenant - Hilarity Ensues

Such a stupid thing to do. Someone opening a package with "BOOM" written inside and wires sticking out is not going to wait around and inspect whether it's a toy or a real bomb. Sounds like he caused a chaotic scene with evacuations, bomb squad, etc.

They make them even more realistic looking:

51Pe0i-zXtL._SY450_.jpg

Defuse%20A%20Bomb%20alarm%20Clock%20Game%201-500x500.JPG

Yeah, dumb to put the boom sign in there. Could have been a great joke to the right person though. Years ago someone put road flares taped together under someones desk chair, when others in the office saw it they left without saying anything LOL, that was the funniest part.

Maybe 5-10 years ago, some guys were playing pranks on each other, one put a fake bomb in his locker it was later discovered in a dumpster, one bomb disposal unit later one of the guys got fired. Somehow the company has been able to keep it private which is shocking to say the least because what else is this place hiding.

You still have a working VCR? [shocked] I destroyed my last one probably 10 years ago one because it ate a tape.

Well, no. But we still have piles of VCRs of the kids my wife can’t part with. OK, I have a box of vinyl albums that suffered flood damage 20yr ago that will never play - and are a bit green and stink.

I dunno how we never blew our fingers off making pipe bombs with 1000 match heads in the 70s (to destroy Jap carrier models we floated in The Pond). I even did a “How to Make Gunpowder” demo in Speech Class in ‘75 which went well until the teacher lit the powder with his cig lighter. Volumes of smoke, alarms, fire trucks... bad situation.

Back
Top Bottom