Deputy killed in no knock but

This crap has to stop.
No one is going to win it.
It's a damn shame that this guy's kids have to grow up without a father.
Somehow the police for several hundred years managed to do the job without going Rambo for every damn violation of the law.
There need to be a serious re-evaluation of the way things are done.
Once it hits the tipping point of anytime someone hears someone yell "Police" they figure their going to get wasted, the attrition rate is going to go up fast.
And the good guys are going to get it just the same as the bad ones.

they still need to announce "police" even in a no knock warrant. how much would it cost them to have one of their stooges stand in the front yard with a tacticool railed bullhorn announce: police we have a warrant about a half dozen times after they bust the door down.

As a side note, a friend of my daughter (23yo) was just here, told a story about her uncle a NH med size town LEO. He doesn't like the job anymore, cause everyone hates the cops. She told him, 'it's because you guys go around at night bashing in doors, shooting dogs, terrorizing people in the name of the war on drugs! People are getting tired of it!"

me: Good girl!!

As a side note, a friend of my daughter (23yo) was just here, told a story about her uncle a NH med size town LEO. He doesn't like the job anymore, cause everyone hates the cops. She told him, 'it's because you guys go around at night bashing in doors, shooting dogs, terrorizing people in the name of the war on drugs! People are getting tired of it!"

me: Good girl!!

I would go a step farther....if I saw a shoot out between a "policeman" and a "bad guy", I would not know who was the actual bad guy. Hence I would not get involved. We no longer have their backs. I suspect they are just now figuring that out!

There are some damn good guys wearing the uniform.
I know more than a couple.
But the go along to get along mentality is whats turning folks sour on the LE community
Nothing anyone I have ever worked for could say will make me do anything illegal or immoral.
It's a job, i've had others and will again.
I still have to look at myself in the mirror in the morning.

I would go a step farther....if I saw a shoot out between a "policeman" and a "bad guy", I would not know who was the actual bad guy. Hence I would not get involved. We no longer have their backs. I suspect they are just now figuring that out!
in my town, i would go all out to help one of the cops, because i have met them all in traffic stops and at the firehouse, i dont see any of them as a jbt, they are just keeping the town a little safer, making my job a little easier.

This is all part of the ongoing power struggle between the people, and the urban assault troops dressed as police. It will get MUCH MUCH worse before it gets better. Power struggles always end badly.

no, not all cops, but this one. **** him. glad he's dead, now he can't terrorize innocent people anymore like the ****ing Nazi he [STRIKE=is]is[/STRIKE] was.

Alright I can't let this one slide by..

"*** him. glad he's dead.."
What an eloquent, articulate statement.
Glad you had the ability from that article to draw the conclusion that he was a "nazi" and generalize about the value of a human life.
Hope you are appointed as a judge/jury/demigod soon to fulfill your destiny as an internet dictator
Unbelievable...................

Back
Top Bottom