Deputy arrested, accused of stealing cash, credit cards from crime scene

I have a tremendous amount of respect for police. The good outweigh the bad by a large margin. I guess there were never cheaters in professional sports, or cashiers that steal money from the register, or auto shops that charge for work they didn't do. There are bad people everywhere and in every job. This guy is a maggot sure, Doesn't mean they all are. Unless I'm just not "people".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have a tremendous amount of respect for police. The good outweigh the bad by a large margin. I guess there were never cheaters in professional sports, or cashiers that steal money from the register, or auto shops that charge for work they didn't do. There are bad people everywhere and in every job. This guy is a maggot sure, Doesn't mean they all are. Unless I'm just not "people".

"But with POWER."

---The Lion King

Ahhh yes to protect and steal. To protect themselves of course since it's obvious that the primary concern of these maggots is always "officer safety" IE: themselves. And...these pieces of feces wonder why people have zero respect for them.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/tre...-cash-credit-cards-from-crime-scene/612323017

something tells me you came home from work and found a cruizer in your driveway...came inside and there was a double decker in the toilet tank.

sounds like you probably deserved it too.

The issue isn't that the bad are the majority, by far they are not. The issue is protecting another cop no matter what he does. That attitude must stop.

The issue isn't that the bad are the majority, by far they are not. The issue is protecting another cop no matter what he does. That attitude must stop.
That's fair. That really needs to stop to clean up their image

There should be fewer "bad people" in law enforcement considering the power we give them. We give extra scrutiny to truck drivers and pilots in the health and substance abuse areas because we feel the danger warrants it. It's scary that we see so many problems with law enforcement and it's not getting better.

i think you might be falling prey to the medias portrayal of law enforcement and their bias in general. it's more news worthy when a cop does something wrong, isn't it? everybody hates cops these days, so it gets the ratings up when they can report on 'when good guys do bad things.'

the vetting process for someone to join the ranks of leo's is extensive, but some not-so-good guys are bound to slip through the cracks too. that goes for any job...and I really don't know how you think they should go about scrutinizing further who gets to be in law enforcement.

There should be fewer "bad people" in law enforcement considering the power we give them. We give extra scrutiny to truck drivers and pilots in the health and substance abuse areas because we feel the danger warrants it. It's scary that we see so many problems with law enforcement and it's not getting better.

Cops are state revenue agents, by and large most people seem to be okay with this. The age of community policing and police being helpers has long passed. Yes, we all have that one cop friend who is a pretty decent guy but as Gavin Seim says, being a nice baker doesn't mean you make bread, muffins, and pastries well, it just means you're a nice guy. Being a nice cop doesn't make you a good cop.

Cops are state revenue agents, by and large most people seem to be okay with this. The age of community policing and police being helpers has long passed. Yes, we all have that one cop friend who is a pretty decent guy but as Gavin Seim says, being a nice baker doesn't mean you make bread, muffins, and pastries well, it just means you're a nice guy. Being a nice cop doesn't make you a good cop.
If they were simply state revenue agents, why does everyone I've spoken to seem to get far more warnings than tickets? I don't think I've ever gotten a ticket, but I have gotten 4 or 5 warnings

why does everyone I've spoken to seem to get far more warnings than tickets?
Perhaps because most cops are decent people and understand that the total financial penalty for a simple traffic violation is out of proportion to the level of the offense.

Sure, the good outweigh the bad. But the good protect the bad. Remember the old line of "don't want to rock the boat"? Yeah, well, that makes them all bad.

Put it this way, if you protect a bad guy, doesn't that make it "aiding and abetting"? Yup, no different, except they have a badge, and you don't.

Therefore, it makes them all guilty, to a certain degree, and unless personally known, makes them all suspect of their integrity, intentions, and tendencies.

how did anyone cover for this guy? he got arrested and will be held accountable for his actions.
HA! No he won't. He stole some money. It's not like he killed anybody.

Like that cop who was just acquitted for killing a speeder, while being caught on tape saying "i'm going to kill this mutherf**ker": service gun in one hand, personal AK in the other. All he has to do, if he's worried, is refuse to be tried by his peers and have a judge reign over the ceremony. Judges don't like convicting cops, it looks bad.

So guess what the judge is going to do here? Yeah, exactly....[angry] And that, folks is why cops don't get any respect and the People tend to laugh when charges are brought against cops.

Last edited:
Back to the actual story here, this dumbass took the cash and cards and then strolled into WalMart and used them to buy a bunch of stuff.

According to the charging affidavit, Haddad and his wife were seen on camera using Shehata’s cards at Target and Walmart in Osceola County.

The report said they bought a baby crib, baby monitor, clothing, household goods and other baby supplies.

When questioned, Haddad told investigators he accidentally took the wallet while processing evidence and that it wasn’t until he got to Target that he realized he was using someone else’s credit card.

Haddad was relieved of duty without pay and was stripped of his law enforcement authority.

It sounds like it's being handled about as well as anyone could ask.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings released a statement about the incident Wednesday.

“The facts in this case are troubling to me. The Orange County Sheriff's Office is not a place for a liar or thief to work. I am committed to ensuring that such individuals are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that they will be fired.”

Osceola County deputies assisted with the investigation, which led to Haddad’s arrest after a search of his home.

He was booked into the Osceola County Jail on a grand theft charge.

Rant scale 0. On a a 1-10.

hey! 1500 miles away, a cop got caught stealing and got fired!

yawn.

Back
Top Bottom