Deputies find AK-47, magazines after arresting teen accused of school threat in McAlester

She had an actual "Avtomat Kalashnikova" of 1947? Me want too!...

Oh, and points given for the "Anarchist's Cookbook" tee shirt!

Lol. Sheriffs also found a 12ga shotgun with a "stock sleeve "...

Last edited:
How did the Anarchist's Cookbook get passed around back in the 80's? None of the people I knew had fax machines. Xerox copies maybe?

Lol. I mail-ordered mine from the back of a "Soldier of Fortune" magazine...
Haven't seen it in years though. After 6 home moves, it could be anywhere. Most likely in a stack of old Playboy's...

Paladin Press had quite the lineup in those days for a youth left to his own devices...

225px-Paladin_logo.jpg

Anyone else remember the Good Old Days of Advertising...?

615-1.jpg
4459846092_b8018501ef_b.jpg

slide_192067_381293_free.jpg
sea-monkeys.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously, if was she wasn’t joking when she said it and they find other information to back that up I will have no sympathy for her. But if this is all based on something she said verbally that could have been taken out of context and that’s all they have to go on this is f**ked.

If it were me, which never would happen since I would never say something so stupid in this climate, but if it were here’s how I would have responded to the police. “What are you talking about? Do you have proof? Lawyer!!!”. No more, no less. Now that she has admitted to saying it I think she will probably have to own it.

Last edited:
We got sea monkeys for my son about 7-8 years ago. That was funny. Never had them before.

Back in circa 1980, I lusted after the Battlestar Galactica bomber jacket advertised in the back of comic books. I thought the jacket was cool, but it was a little to outstanding to be worn in small-town Mass. You wouldn't get a second look wearing something similar today. Back then? It would stand out like a sore thumb. You either wore leather, one of those suede John Denver coats, a pea coat or something arctic from Sears. Or a nasty-ass 70's era sportscoat with 400 pockets or a loud plaid blazer. (But never EVER a loud plaid 400 pocket sportscoat.)

Headline should be dumbass says something dumb, admits to police to saying and gets arrested.

She’s an idiot and now will pay the consequences

Still an open question as to whether she was joking or serious. If the former, she failed an IQ test in a huge way. Some things aren't funny in almost any context. If the friend who reported her understood the words as a sarcastic joke, I doubt she would have reported it.

This just brought up a ton of memories of the horror comics I used to read as a kid. Damn I wish I had saved those.

Lol. I mail-ordered mine from the back of a "Soldier of Fortune" magazine...
Haven't seen it in years though. After 6 home moves, it could be anywhere. Most likely in a stack of old Playboy's...

Paladin Press had quite the lineup in those days for a youth left to his own devices...

225px-Paladin_logo.jpg

Anyone else remember the Good Old Days of Advertising...?

615-1.jpg
4459846092_b8018501ef_b.jpg

slide_192067_381293_free.jpg
sea-monkeys.jpg

Back
Top Bottom