Dems push backdoor gun control bill that could destroy the firearm industry

The usual scumbags
Schiff makes me want to violate every rule in the Geneva convention when I see his disturbing looking face.
I can picture him getting dragged out of some spider hole after they start the unavoidable war, begging for his life.

Not that I would ever do it(or wish it on someone, so calm yourself alphabet agencies) but man, wouldn't it be ironic if one of these nitwits met the wrong person with a knife, or bat or something else?

Not that I would ever do it(or wish it on someone, so calm yourself alphabet agencies) but man, wouldn't it be ironic if one of these nitwits met the wrong person with a knife, or bat or something else?
A My Pretty Pony doll.

589552928.g_400-w_g.jpg

At Kuntao you're taught to weaponize ANYTHING. A My Pretty Pony doll wouldn't be a stretch.

They understand it. This has nothing to do with understanding or not understanding the consequences. This has everything to do with playing with peoppes feelings for personal gain.

Further proof politicians dont give a f*** about this country or its citizens.

Everything they do is for personal gain.

Political theatre has turned into the worst reality TV show in history. It's just gonna get more, bigger and faster each season without term limits or an enema.

Wasn't there a coalition or interest group trying to get a states rights convention kicked off? Haven't heard anything about it in a while.

I love a good CC piece, but have never tried backdoor gun carry. I guess I'm too tense or something.

Back
Top Bottom