Democrats waste no time in coming for your guns with new proposed bills

Eddie_Valiant

NES Member
Pretty much the moment the 117th Congress was sworn in, Democratic lawmakers started in one of their favorite pastimes: giving the Second Amendment a slow death by a thousand tiny bureaucratic cuts. At least six bills were proposed by three Democratic representatives that would heavily regulate everything from firearms storage to prohibiting ammunition and guns the government doesn't think you should have.

Read more at Democrats waste no time in coming for your guns with new proposed bills

As long as our representatives fail to represent us or up hold thier Oath "they " will just keep chipping.
If your lucky to even have representatives that even claim to be on your side.
Here in MA our representatives are clearly giving us the middle finger and laughing at us.
Even with aprox 500k ltc/fid holders in mass we cant get out shit together collectively and turn out in numbers.
Our Supreme court does not seem to give a shit and Im sure "they" are going to stack the court if they can.
As long as those sworn to uphold and protect continue not to and there is no course to punish these offenders i dont see anything getting better anytime soon.

As long as our representatives fail to represent us or up hold thier Oath "they " will just keep chipping.
Here in MA our representatives are clearly giving us the middle finger and laughing at us.
Even with aprox 500k ltc/fid holders in mass we cant get out shit together collectively and turn out in numbers.
Our Supreme court does not seem to give a shit and Im sure "they" are going to stack the court if they can.
As long as those sworn to uphold and protect continue not to and there is no course to punish these offenders i dont see anything getting better anytime soon.
It's all part of a well orchestrated plan.

Well, if true, HR 167 will do wonders. Stop the transfer of firearms at gunshows except through a FFL.

Those f'ing retards are too stupid to breathe, I don't know how they are alive. The "GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE" will finally be closed.

Can someone please determine which of these *many* threads is a good one, and maybe we can merge them?

I loath being the "dup police" but this is at least the fourth one of these threads.
maybe it's best to not consolidate at this point in time. just gives people more of a chance to catch the news on this if they miss the other threads. but...of course it could get out of control. i dunno....

Honestly wish they'd grow a set of balls and pass a mandatory national gun buy back for ALL "assault weapons" and ALL handguns. We could show them real quick that we're not Australia and get this shit over with once and for all.

Sadly, it seems they actually are smart enough to take the death by 1000 cuts route.

Cut it in half. I am sure 250K of those LTC holders are registered democrats who voted for Pocahontas and Joe and will be the first in line to "sell back" their rifles when the order from Washington comes.

Old news. Every new Congress is blessed with an avalanche of new legislation, not just new gun control. The vast majority of these new bills are PR stunts to fellate their special interest donors. Few, will see the light of day out of committee. With thin margins in Congress, my money is on Democrats avoiding serious gun control as long as possible. It's a great platform issue for them, but not an election winning issue.

Last edited:
One House bill asks for additional 200 ATF agents!

I am not asking for a reply, but are 'you' in the sheeple camp, or in the "over my dead body" camp? It's a deep question you need to think about. The Constitutional Republic is at stake.

Cheers,
Dwayne.

They can pass whatever they want, ....this time millions of people will just ignore them....... what is the ruling class do then?

I wouldn't worry about your guns just yet. First, the democrats have to give everything we have away. With between 13 to 20 million more mouths to feed gun control will just have to wait. With no jobs to provide for all these people, they will need food housing and free health insurance.

I wouldn't worry about your guns just yet. First, the democrats have to give everything we have away. With between 13 to 20 million more mouths to feed gun control will just have to wait. With no jobs to provide for all these people, they will need food housing and free health insurance.
I would say it looks like:
iu

except in actuality it looks like:
iu

and is much easier.

It's a tax on anyone holding dollars or dollar-denominated assets.

I dont think any of the bills had any co-sponsors.

And these are really the same failed proposals that the same reps have submitted time and time again.....their own party hasnt gotten behind these failed ideas in past

I'm not suggesting that we dont pay attention.....but the reality of things is that lots of bad bills will pass the house

What happens in the Senate is another story

The GOP is back pedaling out of concern that president trump's approval ratings are much much higher than their own.....even after the propaganda since 1/6

They want to get re-elected.....and a lot of them are up in 2022

As are a lot of dem senators

All it takes is one dem senator to be pealed off and its done.....Manchin is at top of list

I may be wrong but I suspect that in many cases the GOP senators will be better behaved in the minority than they were in majority

Not sure that Dems are willing to risk surrendering house and/or senate over gun control.....not when so many dems are new gun owners

Not a problem the working people like yourself will provide for them.

I dont think any of the bills had any co-sponsors.

And these are really the same failed proposals that the same reps have submitted time and time again.....their own party hasnt gotten behind these failed ideas in past

I'm not suggesting that we dont pay attention.....but the reality of things is that lots of bad bills will pass the house

What happens in the Senate is another story

The GOP is back pedaling out of concern that president trump's approval ratings are much much higher than their own.....even after the propaganda since 1/6

They want to get re-elected.....and a lot of them are up in 2022

As are a lot of dem senators

All it takes is one dem senator to be pealed off and its done.....Manchin is at top of list

I may be wrong but I suspect that in many cases the GOP senators will be better behaved in the minority than they were in majority

Not sure that Dems are willing to risk surrendering house and/or senate over gun control.....not when so many dems are new gun owners

I think seeing Trump voters sitting in their fancy leather chairs made them rethink a few things.

Back
Top Bottom