• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrats waste no time in coming for your guns with new proposed bills

Well, if true, HR 167 will do wonders. Stop the transfer of firearms at gunshows except through a FFL.

Those f'ing retards are too stupid to breathe, I don't know how they are alive. The "GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE" will finally be closed.
Wait, oh, never-mind.

They can pass whatever they want, ....this time millions of people will just ignore them....... what is the ruling class do then?

I am not confident it's that simple in reality.
They went and shut down Polymer80 for no good reason at all.
They know who bought 80's, they have all the purchase records, 80's will be seen just like bumpstocks were.
They'll offer you a buyback program, or you have to register everything you have, an 80 will need a Form-1.
If you do not comply, they will come for it via one of many ways.

I am onboard with "from my cold dead hands", but there's a huge sum of people who sleep in Camp Sheeple.

Is anyone aware of a Gun-A-Month club of some sort, where you're sent (of course legally via an FFL) a, well, a gun a month.

It can be absolute crap, like the original Liberator or the Saturday Night Specials, so long as it is a functioning firearm.

Hell I don't care if it's even the same model every month. I'm looking for NUMBERS in the hands of the people.

Is that worth say $19.99/month? Or $29.99 a month? Maybe once a year the gun is something a little nicer?

Today's mass manufacturing, I'd think volume would bring the price down within reach for many.

Gun-a-Month?
Not that I have heard of.
There's estimate 500mil guns out there. "Gun-a-Month" will not likely increase # of gun people, probably just more guns per existing gun person.

Numbers are numbers.
Relatively speaking, ~500mil vs ~505mil, the diff is not significant in the context you put the program in.

The program has a ring to it though. I would be in for $30/mo and at the end of the year a random pick of say 10 firearms valued near $300 is chosen and everyone get's one, partner up with someone like Buds Gun Shop, KY, etc. The remainder leftover from the $30/mo minus firearms sent out then goes to a Pro2A cause outfit escrow acct, say like NES if NES ran the "gunna-month" program, etc.

Inventory might be the bummer aspect though, what if there's simply not enough inventory?

Or, have a committee choose the pool of 10 firearms, and at the end of the 12mo period the subscriber picks which one they want.

It has potential.

Is anyone aware of a Gun-A-Month club of some sort, where you're sent (of course legally via an FFL) a, well, a gun a month.

It can be absolute crap, like the original Liberator or the Saturday Night Specials, so long as it is a functioning firearm.

Hell I don't care if it's even the same model every month. I'm looking for NUMBERS in the hands of the people.

Is that worth say $19.99/month? Or $29.99 a month? Maybe once a year the gun is something a little nicer?

Today's mass manufacturing, I'd think volume would bring the price down within reach for many.
Glock has a version of that...

Everything is on back order.

Relatively speaking, ~500mil vs ~505mil, the diff is not significant in the context you put the program in.

The program has a ring to it though. I would be in for $30/mo and at the end of the year a random pick of say 10 firearms valued near $300 is chosen and everyone get's one, partner up with someone like Buds Gun Shop, KY, etc. The remainder leftover from the $30/mo minus firearms sent out then goes to a Pro2A cause outfit escrow acct, say like NES if NES ran the "gunna-month" program, etc.

Inventory might be the bummer aspect though, what if there's simply not enough inventory?

Or, have a committee choose the pool of 10 firearms, and at the end of the 12mo period the subscriber picks which one they want.

It has potential.

There are like 60 FFLs just at the Mill in Littleton. I wonder if one of them might run it...

Not sure it would be a retirement fund game changer for them, but it's good PR value.

At the range...
Me: Hey, you in the next lane. Check out this awesome carbine I got in the Gun a Month program!
Stranger: That's a nice looking gun. You got it WHERE?!
Maura: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm MEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this doom and gloom.
Here we all sit tonight, armed to the teeth, well fed, warm and cozy and soon sleeping in our own beds.
Who's on fire watch?

Beats the hell out of sleeping in a cold and rainy trench awaiting for the order to fix bayonets and go over the top as 05:00.

PS. Having waffles for breakfast!

All this doom and gloom.
Here we all sit tonight, armed to the teeth, well fed, warm and cozy and sleeping in our own beds.
Who's on fire watch?

Beats the hell out of sleeping in a cold and rainy trench awaiting for the order to fix bayonets and go over the top as 05:00.

Yet it degenerates to that shockingly quickly.

Kamala sucked and f***ed her way to the top
Bet the commies will be sending an unending stream of gigolos at her
in hopes of a honey trap.

Numbers are numbers.
quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own.jpg

Yet it degenerates to that shockingly quickly.
ceausecu-execution.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.png

All this doom and gloom.
Here we all sit tonight, armed to the teeth, well fed, warm and cozy and soon sleeping in our own beds.
Who's on fire watch?

2-3am was always the worst shift

All this doom and gloom.
Who's on fire watch?

You mean like this?
storm.gif

Back
Top Bottom