Democrats want to prohibit the right to free speech as well as the destroy our rights to keep and bear arms

Ray "I like little boys" Buckley, [Chairman of the NH Democratic party] has just filed a complaint with the NH AG's office saying New Hampshire Firearms Coalition *failed* to add a disclaimer to the posters and banners that we had printed to oppose HB687.

indepthnh.org/2019/11/07/nhdp-files-complaint-against-new-hampshire-firearms-coalition/?

1. Clearly Mr. Buckley has never read, or chose to ignore the NH and US Constitutions:
Under the NH Bill of Rights section (Not under the section regarding how the NH House or NH Senate are governed ) it states:

NH Constitution, Part First (Bill of Rights):
[Art.] 30. [Freedom of Speech.] The freedom of deliberation, speech, and debate, in either House of the Legislature, is so essential to the rights of the people, that it cannot be the foundation of any action, complaint, or prosecution, in any other Court or place whatsoever.
June 2, 1784

US Bill of Rights: 1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Next, the Dems 3rd rate attorneys did not even bother to read the chapter where the word "Measure" is defined:

664:14 Signature, Identification, and Lack of Authorization. –
I. All political advertising shall be signed at the beginning or the end with the names and addresses of the candidate, his fiscal agent, or the name and address of the chairman or the treasurer of a political committee, or the name and address of a natural person, according to whether a candidate, political committee, or natural person is responsible for it. Said signature shall clearly designate the name of the candidate, party or political committee by or on whose behalf the same is published or broadcast. In the case of political advertising made on behalf of a political committee registered with the secretary of state pursuant to RSA 664:3 or a political advocacy organization registered with the secretary of state pursuant to RSA 664:3-a, the name and address on the advertisement shall match the name and address registered with the secretary of state.
II. Political advertising to promote the success or defeat of a measure by a business organization, labor union, or other enterprise or organization shall be signed. The name of the enterprise or organization shall be indicated and the chairman or treasurer of the enterprise or organization shall sign his name and address. Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit contributions which are prohibited under RSA 664:4.

back in the front of the same chapter it says:

664:2 Definitions. –
As used in this chapter:
….
X. "Measure" shall mean any constitutional amendment or question which is submitted or intended to be submitted to a popular vote at an election.

#EpicFail by the Dems
#WastingTaxpayerResources

Given that NHFC is receiving flak for this poster, we must be over the target. NHFC has Shannon Watts [Moms Destroying America] and Ray Buckely all would up over this. :)

If you like what NHFC is doing to protect our rights, consider joining. If you are a member, invite a friend.

I just learned that the Speaker has removed Rep. John Burt from the CJ&PS committee. We need to get involved. He was our strongest internal pro-2a advocate on CJ&PS

That's the new game - they can have 'impeachment' hearings with no GOP representation, no questions allowed by the GOP, no witnesses by the GOP and no attorneys representing the President.

They can't win by honesty or in the arena of ideas - it's got to be deception and restriction, look what 0bama did to get his Illinois Senate seat.

That's the new game - they can have 'impeachment' hearings with no GOP representation, no questions allowed by the GOP, no witnesses by the GOP and no attorneys representing the President.

They can't win by honesty or in the arena of ideas - it's got to be deception and restriction, look what 0bama did to get his Illinois Senate seat.
To them, all that's fine cuz they believe they're on the side of the angels.

"The freedom of deliberation, speech, and debate, in either House of the Legislature, is so essential to the rights of the people, that it cannot be the foundation of any action, complaint, or prosecution, in any other Court or place whatsoever."

The comma I colored red and embiggened means that this only applies to militias.

People just want their own version of fascism.

I'm watching that Demjanjak documentary on Netflix. Fascinating stuff. And not just for the case and trial.

What I found most interesting is that it's 30 years since WWII and how the Nazi's took freedom from many Jews and exterminated 6 million of them.

What do they want for Dejanjak? Death. Screw the trial. Just kill him. I mean, we are talking protests. By people WHO JUST BARELY SURVIVED THE GAS CHAMBER! His own Israeli attorney was a pariah. No one would defend him.

Did they forget what happened???? Did they forget that treating just one person with impunity means you can then treat ANYONE and EVERYONE with impunity??

It doesn't matter. FEELINGS matter. (See my blurb yesterday on my whacky clients and the Bourne Bridge. LOL)

Feelings trump logic every time. So both legislators and citizens alike will ALWAYS want to restrict 1A and 2A rights. Constantly. Thankfully, it only takes a handful of people to resist it. People who understand that it's BS and anti-Constitutional.

Steve Shurtleff wants to become the Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi of the NH house. Same type of tactics.

Yet Shurtleff slaps the hand of this "woman"...

From
Elliot Gault
NHGOP Executive Director

On Wednesday, we delivered over 600 petitions to Speaker Shurtleff calling for the REMOVAL of State Representative Tamara Le.
His response? A temporary, three month suspension from the committee, after which she would surely be a full voting member of the committee - just in time for the committee to vote on bills in February.
It's clear that we need to Flip the House next year, and we're going to defeat Rep. Tamara Le. But, we need your support to do that.
DONATE today to help us DEFEAT Rep. Le next year.
Rep. Le's divisive (and extremely vulgar; my comments) comments about Private and Religious schools have no place in our State House - invest in the NHGOP and Committee to Elect House Republicans if you agree.
We can't defeat Rep. Le and take back the House without your support. Invest in our campaign to Flip the House today!

A little background on this terrible person...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom