1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Democrats vs. Republicans 2020

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MassPete, Jun 28, 2019.

1. MassPete

MassPete NES Member

For those Trump haters out there, I think you need to watch this. I know there's another thread on the democratic debate. This is very scary. Kamala Harris scares me. Say's she'll sign an executive order if congress doesn't initiate an assault weapon ban. The dem's say she won... We cannot underestimate this panel of lunatics. Bernie is talking about rotating judges out of the supreme court because it's a 5-4 majority in favor of Conservatives. They will stop at nothing... I honestly thought Biden would be the nominee in 2020. He's an idiot so I wasn't really concerned. After these debates, it doesn't look good for Joe. Please check out the link below. doesn't take long. Thank you.

Go to 2:36:20 to see the gun debate

If you only have limited time, go to 2:42:00 to hear Bidens limit of clips in a gun... :rolleyes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hni-zGD8&feature=player_embedded

2. John4166

John4166 NES Member

If any one of them wins the presidency, they will be out for revenge against us.

3. jpk

jpk

The crazier and further to the left they go the more they marginalize voters except for the lunatic fringe of the fringe of their base.

Keep pushing that pendulum out there and its going to swing back......and in the meantime they give opponents more and more lunatic fringe dirt for the election......"Remember when you said ABC.....here's the video"......

The crap they're saying/going makes hillary's deplorable comment look tame

dingbat likes this.
  4. PaulR

PaulR NES Member

I saw that "clips in a gun" comment last night.

I would like to have freaked and laughed, but instead I just rolled my eyes and said "yup".

5. Waher

Waher NES Member

Their minions in the civil service are already acting out revenge. Think of how bad it will be if they don't have a President and executive appointees (cabinet members/agency heads) at least attempting to reign them in.

Can you imagine the current DoJ and intelligence services run by the likes of Maura with unfettered agency to stomp on whomever they want? Obama's spying and meddling will look like a tiddlywinks in comparison to that shitshow.

John4166 likes this.
  6. mothybee

mothybee NES Member

Health insurance for Mexico and Americans will pay for it. What's the problem?

7. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

This is what gets them elected.
    [​IMG]

Penniepup1 likes this.
  8. dingbat

dingbat NES Member

Yup. Because of things getting so ridiculous over the past few years I've been able to open one of my friends minds to the fact that she may be more libertarian than liberal. Having grown up gay in the south, she is extremely understanding and open minded about other people's lifestyles and choices yet after returning from a recent trip to NYC, even she was ranting about how "f***ed up" it is with the hipster guys dressing like women from the '80s etc.

Last couple days I've overheard a number of conversations amongst diehard brainwashed liberals and the common theme is they're not liking anyone up on that stage. Most of them will likely vote for whoever has that 'D' (I've actually heard them say it) but they're certainly not going to talk anyone else in to it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    jpk likes this.