Democrats steal Virginia - You're next

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Democrat fraud machine just took complete control of Virginia's government. If you live in New Hampshire and you're not investing as much time and effort in state and local politics as you can afford, you are part of the problem. The fight is not on a fair battleground: The enemy has billions of dollars and they hire full-time, expert political operatives at high salaries, while we do political work for free in our spare time. This is logical - they stand to profit obscenely when they get power, whereas all we get is to be left alone by the State. Just ask the Biden, Kerry, and Clinton kids.

It seems illogical : Democrat candidates are lightweights, sock puppets or obviously corrupt liars; we are winning the meme war; the drive-by media have no respect from the public; and all evidence shows that Democrats in office hurt their constituencies. We laugh at their gaffes and expect everyone to revile them for their proven dishonesty. Yet their election machine overcomes all those factors. The next 364 days will be electoral Armageddon, with no future for America if the hard left wins.

A campaign slogan: If the Democrats steal the 2020 election, 2021 will be 1984.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dems have been packing northern va with refugees/illegals for decades........

Combine that with Soros and Redfored BS and its not really a surprise

But you're dead on right about the need to get involved

Jason m

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Kentucky is on the verge of tipping left, Matt Bevin is not stepping aside yet, but we all know how recounts go.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kentucky is on the verge of tipping left, Matt Bevin is not stepping aside yet, but we all know how recounts go.
This race is really puzzling to me. The AG went R from D by a large percentage. Bevin is possibly one of the best governors of any state currently. KY economy has been thriving all while cutting spending in .gov and going constitutional carry.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Kentucky isnt on verge of tipping left.....the GOP AG beat the snot out of competitor.....Bevin isnt a great politician.....he's a good egg and is dead on wrt the issues but he didnt run a good campaign hence the razor thin election results

Jason m

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Kentucky isnt on verge of tipping left.....the GOP AG beat the snot out of competitor.....Bevin isnt a great politician.....he's a good egg and is dead on wrt the issues but he didnt run a good campaign hence the razor thin election results
Ok maybe not tipping left but a recount with 5Kish difference between the two, is still not something I would like to see from this state.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In a state the size of Kentucky it should be easy to assemble a coalition of dead people, illegal aliens, double-dippers and car-trunk ballots to make up at least 10,000 votes.

Tackdriver

NES Member
Rating - 99.7%
309   1   0
The Democrat fraud machine just took complete control of Virginia's government. If you live in New Hampshire and you're not investing as much time and effort in state and local politics as you can afford, you are part of the problem. The fight is not on a fair battleground: The enemy has billions of dollars and they hire full-time, expert political operatives at high salaries, while we do political work for free in our spare time. This is logical - they stand to profit obscenely when they get power, whereas all we get is to be left alone by the State. Just ask the Biden, Kerry, and Clinton kids.

It seems illogical : Democrat candidates are lightweights, sock puppets or obviously corrupt liars; we are winning the meme war; the drive-by media have no respect from the public; and all evidence shows that Democrats in office hurt their constituencies. We laugh at their gaffes and expect everyone to revile them for their proven dishonesty. Yet their election machine overcomes all those factors. The next 364 days will be electoral Armageddon, with no future for America if the hard left wins.

A campaign slogan: If the Democrats steal the 2020 election, 2021 will be 1984.

I don't know how to quote a title so I apologize for quoting the narrative. The title said they "Stole" the elections. I haven't been paying attention to Virginia. How was it stolen?

Dave

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't know how to quote a title so I apologize for quoting the narrative. The title said they "Stole" the elections. I haven't been paying attention to Virginia. How was it stolen?

Dave
All teh conservatives left for other areas that were more conservative instead of staying and fighting. [rofl]

I'm serious. People on NES all the time talk about getting out of X or Y. But what is your fallback position??? Virginia? Kentucky? Leezie-Anna? At some point, you are teh LONE conservative state in a sea of liberals.

Or just stay and fight.

Nah. That's stupid. [rolleyes]

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok maybe not tipping left but a recount with 5Kish difference between the two, is still not something I would like to see from this state.
Last I read its 4k votes out of over 1 million......its well within the margin of voter fraud and kentucky has been a target of Soros and the Red for Ed bullschtein.......

Its a textbook example of how the left can and is targeting states/elections

the trump rally was too little, too late......Bevin is a rock star on the issues but didnt to a good job of being a politician/keeping people enguaged/turning out the vote......

The left is trying to discourage people from voting GOP and they are seeing some success.........at the same time they are trying to energize their base which they are also seeing some success with.....

I hate to say it but I think a large portion of the 2020 election is going to hinge on whether or not the DoJ prosecutes criminal behavior by oblunder and his cabal......no prosecutions/upholding rule of law and people will ask themselves why bother voting.....

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Dave
Va has been flooded with illegals and "refugees" over the last 20 years....particularly NoVa.

There are a bunch of other factors including out of state money/soros/etc to tip the balance

Guyute

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i Really should pay more attention to politics but then I read winning the meme war in a political discussion. What does that even mean

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All politics is local. I have no knowledge nor interest in KY politics, however I'll remind everyone that MA having a Republican governor hardly turned MA red. I suspect the same will hold true in KY.

Behind Enemy Lines

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bevin, while awesome from afar, wasn't a terribly popular Governor from the people I talked to when I was there a few weeks ago. Small sample size, but the teachers pension battle took its toll (even though I wholeheartedly agreed with him from what I read of the issue).

Reactions: jpk

Mattyweb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So Soros dumps millions into these State/local level elections. How is that not outside interference, election tampering, or whatever the left is crying about? No one dumps money into an election without expecting a return, aka fraud and corruption. Why the conservatives always het their ass kicked: theres no money in wanting to be left alone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not actually going to try to make a case/argument that the election (or any election) is free of dem voter fraud are you?

There's a reason behind the dem mantra "Vote early and often".
Again, what voter fraud? Where is the proof?

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Where is the voter fraud?
Not sure if serious.... if I had a time machine I would teleport you to various NH big dump city polling locations during the democrat primary a few cycles
ago, and you would have seen it first hand...sea of MA license plates.... because shitlery's minions were trying to f*** Obama out of the nomination. I mean, all you literally had to do
at the time was fill out an affadavit and vote. If they're willing to do it against their own that means the capability exists and will be used. Obviously it's going to vary, depending on the district involved, the evolving rules (NH just passed some stuff to try to curb some of it) etc. That's just one of many examples.

Also, while I don't like mittens, please don't try to sit there and tell us it didn't happen..... There was a district in Philadelphia where not one single person voted for Romney. That's not likely
"just a coincidence". That kind of thing simply cannot and does not happen if there is not fraud involved! The security of our voting systems in this country is f***ing horrible, to put it mildly. I wouldn't be surprised if some shitty neocons have exploited it too, in certain elections, etc.

There's zero justification for lack of voter identification or other things that would stop fraud. If you asked most taxpayers if they would pay for these things they have a problem
with it. And the moonbat excuse of that "disenfranchising" people with voter id laws are retarded- most people would have no problem accommodating people wanting to obtain a voter ID
in some way or another. Including picking up elderly and infrm people with a taxi or sending officials to their house or wherever so they can obtain a voter ID card.

-Mike

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're not actually going to try to make a case/argument that the election (or any election) is free of dem voter fraud are you?

There's a reason behind the dem mantra "Vote early and often".
So then a loss in an election must be the result of dem voter fraud? Absent any evidence, just a healthy dose of conjecture.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Again, what voter fraud? Where is the proof?
Google is your friend.....give it a try some time.....and dont be naive to think that somehow voter fraud by dems has miraculously stopped in this election.....quite the opposite

Voter fraud is one of those "tip of the iceberg" issues wrt the ones that are caught being a very small minority of the over all scope of criminality

Tx identified over 58 THOUSAND non citizens illegally voting in recent elections

So then a loss in an election must be the result of dem voter fraud? Absent any evidence, just a healthy dose of conjecture.
Stop acting like this an obtuse equasion......you're smart enough to realize that it depends on the numbers/margin

In a state where 1.4+ million people voted that has a large population of illegals and the margin between the winner/loser is 4,000 votes....the winner/loser very easily could be determined by voter fraud

Especially in light of Texas's recent discovery previously posted

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
1960: John F. Kennedy vs. Richard Nixon
Earl Mazo, a Washington reporter for the New York Herald Tribune, began his investigation after he said Chicago reporters were "chastising" him and other national reporters for missing the real story.
He traveled to Chicago, obtained a list of voters in the suspicious precincts, and began matching names with addresses. Mazo told The Washington Post:
There was a cemetery where the names on the tombstones were registered and voted. I remember a house. It was completely gutted. There was nobody there. But there were 56 votes for [John F.] Kennedy in that house.
Mazo also found that Chicago Mayor Richard Daley's charge that other counties were doing the same thing in favor of Republicans proved to be true—but nothing on the scale of what happened in Chicago.
In Texas, Mazo found similar circumstances.
The New York Herald Tribune planned a 12-part series on the election fraud. Four of the stories had been published and were republished in newspapers across the country in mid-December.
At Richard Nixon's request, Mazo met him at the vice president's Senate office, where Nixon told him to back off, saying, "Our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis" in the midst of the Cold War.
Mazo didn't back off, and Nixon called his editors. The newspaper did not run the rest of the series. "I know I was terribly disappointed. I envisioned the Pulitzer Prize," Mazo said.
The entire matter wasn't void of accountability.
Illinois state special prosecutor Morris Wexler, named to investigate charges of election fraud in Chicago, indicted 677 election officials, but couldn't nail down convictions with state Judge John Karns.
It wasn't until 1962, when an election worker confessed to witness tampering in Chicago's 28th Ward, that three precinct workers pleaded guilty and served jail sentences.
Pulitzer-winning journalist Seymour Hersh reported hearing tapes of FBI wiretaps about potential election fraud. Hersh—whose books indicate he is a fan of neither Kennedy nor Nixon—believed Nixon was the rightful winner.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stop acting like this an obtuse equasion......you're smart enough to realize that it depends on the numbers/margin
That is now my favorite reply ever.

I do not doubt that there is voter fraud, but without evidence of impactful voter fraud in this instance I wouldn't chalk up this loss as a result of fraud. There are enough issues with the Republican party that we are more than capable of losing an election on our own without the help of fraud.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is now my favorite reply ever.

I do not doubt that there is voter fraud, but without evidence of impactful voter fraud in this instance I wouldn't chalk up this loss as a result of fraud. There are enough issues with the Republican party that we are more than capable of losing an election on our own without the help of fraud.
If you're going to keep shoving your head deeper in the mud and not read the evidence presented not to mention a pile of other examples that are readily avail then best of luck....enoy your blissful ignorance

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're going to keep shoving your head deeper in the mud and not read the evidence presented not to mention a pile of other examples that are readily avail then best of luck....enoy your blissful ignorance
Dude, don't form your tinfoil hat so it fits that tightly.

Top Bottom