• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrats Propose Nationwide 10+ Round Magazine Ban

Maybe, but I don't perceive DJT as pro-gun. He signed the bump stock ban, (granted those things are ridiculous toys, but still) and he just appointed an anti-gun AG, William Barr.

I don't trust him. He may concede some of these shitty laws as bargaining chips for things he does care about.

IMO, the only good he is doing for gun owners is filling the courts with conservative judges.
Trump is not a gun guy, but he did not sign a bump stock ban. It's a regulation. The NRA deserves the blame for this, IMO. Trump listened to them.

In other news, I still have belt loops on my pants.

Here is the "seizure and forfeiture" section with proposed amendments:

(d)

(1)

Any firearm or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” involved in or used in any knowing violation of subsection (a)(4), (a)(6), (f), (g), (h), (i), (j), (k) or (v) of section 922, or knowing importation or bringing into the United States or any possession thereof any firearm or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” in violation of section 922(l), or knowing violation of section 924, or willful violation of any other provision of this chapter or any rule or regulation promulgated thereunder, or any violation of any other criminal law of the United States, or any firearm or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” intended to be used in any offense referred to in paragraph (3) of this subsection, where such intent is demonstrated by clear and convincing evidence, shall be subject to seizure and forfeiture, and all provisions of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 relating to the seizure, forfeiture, and disposition of firearms, as defined in section 5845(a) of that Code, shall, so far as applicable, extend to seizures and forfeitures under the provisions of this chapter: Provided, That upon acquittal of the owner or possessor, or dismissal of the charges against him other than upon motion of the Government prior to trial, or lapse of or court termination of the restraining order to which he is subject, the seized or relinquished firearms or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall be returned forthwith to the owner or possessor or to a person delegated by the owner or possessor unless the return of the firearms or ammunition would place the owner or possessor or his delegate in violation of law. Any action or proceeding for the forfeiture of firearms or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall be commenced within one hundred and twenty days of such seizure.

My position on all of these non-sense proposals did not change. So far, I did collaborate and I did obey their silly requirements. When their idiotic behavior will reach The Peak of Stupidity it will be my duty not to follow their orders.

Just like in the Yugoslavian Army, disobeying order to wipe out the village was impossible, but many did not follow it anyway.

Here is the "seizure and forfeiture" section with proposed amendments:

(d)

(1)

Any firearm or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” involved in or used in any knowing violation of subsection (a)(4), (a)(6), (f), (g), (h), (i), (j), (k) or (v) of section 922, or knowing importation or bringing into the United States or any possession thereof any firearm or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” in violation of section 922(l), or knowing violation of section 924, or willful violation of any other provision of this chapter or any rule or regulation promulgated thereunder, or any violation of any other criminal law of the United States, or any firearm or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” intended to be used in any offense referred to in paragraph (3) of this subsection, where such intent is demonstrated by clear and convincing evidence, shall be subject to seizure and forfeiture, and all provisions of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 relating to the seizure, forfeiture, and disposition of firearms, as defined in section 5845(a) of that Code, shall, so far as applicable, extend to seizures and forfeitures under the provisions of this chapter: Provided, That upon acquittal of the owner or possessor, or dismissal of the charges against him other than upon motion of the Government prior to trial, or lapse of or court termination of the restraining order to which he is subject, the seized or relinquished firearms or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall be returned forthwith to the owner or possessor or to a person delegated by the owner or possessor unless the return of the firearms or ammunition would place the owner or possessor or his delegate in violation of law. Any action or proceeding for the forfeiture of firearms or ammunition “or large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall be commenced within one hundred and twenty days of such seizure.

Translation: blah blah babab-boey, blah blah blah blah.

Liberals are so far removed from handy people like us that they do not realize how self sufficient normal people can be. Normal people do not need their rules and regulations and do not need their bans. If I would be a liberal I would be learning some trade instead of making knowledgeable people angry for absolutely no reason. During the Nazi occupation listening to a foreign radio was punishable by death. It was written on every radio sold! Radios were disabled.......And do you think people did not listen to London or Washington? [kiss]

Liberals will never learn and it is not our job to teach them. Our job is to defend what we have already and keep building what we love. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom