• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrats in Missouri propose bill to confiscate firearms

shit, I really hope that this passes and something comes out of it. Better Misery than NY.

Well, on one hand I agree with you, but no matter what it would have dire consequences for the rest of us as gun owners because if no one does anything dramatic, it will be incentive for other states to follow suit. If it did erupt into civil war, then it would give the .gov all the justification they would need to declare complete martial law, and nationwide confiscation, with 100% public support from the majority.

Is it possible that the overwhelming republican controlled gov't of MO is letting this come to the floor to beat these fools into submission with piles of testimony outing them for the traitorous nutbags they are.......

That would be exceptionally satisfying

This bill is actually comical. These people cannot be serious. Good luck on re elections... Even moonbats can tell when someone goes full retard.

So Missouri would be a right-off if that passes. Those that wrote, sponsored, and voted to pass the bill should be removed from office since they're obviously retarded/brain dead.
I have a better idea:
Philip_Dawe_%28attributed%29%2C_The_Bostonians_Paying_the_Excise-man%2C_or_Tarring_and_Feathering_%281774%29_-_02.jpg

A more recent article:

Missouri Democrats propose forcing some gun owners to destroy, surrender weapons

Missouri Democrats are trying to rid the state of assault weapons and high-capacity gun magazines.

Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.

Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another state instead of surrendering or destroying them and would have 90 days after the bill’s passage to make a decision.

Semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine over 10 rounds???

Is there even such a thing ???

I guess the C96 Mauser Broomhandle is safe because they only hold 10.

Seriously, what idiots comes up with this stuff ???

Full Article >>> Missouri Democrats propose forcing some gun owners to destroy, surrender weapons | Fox News

Here's the best quote:

“The only way this bill will pass is if a hammer and sickle is sewn onto Old Glory,” tweeted state Rep. Caleb Jones, a Republican.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom