Democrats are preparing a gun control onslaught...Throwing Feinstein Overboard

Submitted by the moral equivalent of Linsky. Every year, dead on arrival.

There is no serious chance of gun control passing the senate even with the 51-50 democrap majority. Manchin of WV is more conservative than 1/2 the republicans in the senate and there is no chance he will vote for any of the truly retarded shit. We dont even have to worry about his assassination by the great Clinton Empire since the governor of WV is a republican.

Executive orders are the problem we are really facing. I would bet my left nut that no serious gun control measures make it through the senate.
I hope we don’t start calling you “one nut” but you do know I highly regard your opinion crackpot.

May I refer you to the latest senate vote on the foreign giveaway of nearly 1 trillion dollars masquerading as a covid bill?

94 senators voted for it......

Only 6 republicans opposed

Goober Graham is backing 25th amendment removal of trump along with Sasse and others

What makes you think they give a f*** about the constitution of your RKBA?
Of course those cocksuckers are; they would have been exposed if not. They are corrupt to the core. Trump under estimated the depth of the mud.

What is it they plan on doing that they don't want people to have guns?

Just look at other countries after they banned guns. Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China - Even England & Australia if you have been following the crazy there. The first three took time for the genocide to start, the last two aren’t there yet.

Just look at other countries after they banned guns. Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China - Even England & Australia if you have been following the crazy there. The first three took time for the genocide to start, the last two aren’t there yet.
My thoughts last year was that the biggest thing in the US for guns is to keep gun culture alive. They may try to slow roll it with grandfathering, etc and the next generation and those after it won't bother with all the regulations.

With more recent events, I think the 2nd amendment will be proving its worth. The speed is about to be turned up

I could be wrong, but I think the gun control proponents in Congress will tread very carefully. Right now the Supreme Court has tried to avoid hearing any 2A cases. I think this is because Roberts is truly a Federalist and wants to leave as much control at the state level as possible. If MA wants very restrictive gun control and NH wants none, that’s fine with him. If Congress starts trying to restrict things at the Federal level, there is no way SCOTUS can avoid hearing some significant 2A cases, since there will definitely be differences between different circuits. Let’s say Congress passes a new federal AWB. I’m sure at least one circuit, using Scalia’s “in common use” language, will find that ARs/AKs are protected by the 2A and that the new ban is unconstitutional. That means SCOTUS will have to hear the case and make a decision. Given the current makeup of the court, it’s highly likely that they would find banning ARs and their like unconstitutional, and that would not only tear down the Federal ban, but all the state bans. Until the makeup of the SCOTUS is changed, I can’t see the gun control folks risking all the existing state bans to try and get a Federal one. All the states that really want strict gun control already have it. Trying to force it down the throat of the entire country could lead to them losing the state level controls they already have.

Now if the makeup of the Court changes (either by the Dems packing the court or through the untimely passing of some of the conservative members) all bets are off.

They are going to get started right away with gun control via executive orders. Then going to raise taxes. Bowser already saying they’re going to work on DC statehood within the next 90 days. Then PR and Guam. Then pack SCOTUS so they control all three branches and can let their liberal justices legislate from the bench. Then end the filibuster. Then the electoral college. Then open borders. Republicans have cut their own throats. 2A is gone. Soon 1A is gone, under the guise of “community guidelines, outlawing wrongthink and hate speech”. You’ll never ever see a Republican POTUS again. Elections are rigged and even if they weren’t, conservatism won’t have a chance to take hold with no platform on social media thanks to big tech. Game over. Hope you enjoyed playing. Like Ramsey Bolton said, “if you think this has a happy ending, you weren’t paying attention”.

They are going to get started right away with gun control via executive orders. Then going to raise taxes. Bowser already saying they’re going to work on DC statehood within the next 90 days. Then PR and Guam. Then pack the and SCOTUS so they control all three branches and can let their liberal justices legislate from the bench. Then end the filibuster. Then the electoral college. Then open borders. Republicans have cut their own throats. You’ll never ever see a Republican POTUS again. Game over. Hope you enjoyed playing. Like Ramsey Bolton said, “if you think this has a happy ending, you weren’t paying attention”.

It's far from over. You may not find it fun, but its not over

Attachments

• A09E87E5-67A2-4496-9CF0-215D01BEFAA0.png
    A09E87E5-67A2-4496-9CF0-215D01BEFAA0.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 11
Should be interesting, public support for gun rights is at all time high and the Supreme Court should be pro-gun, but they have the senate, the house and presidency

Rule of law is becoming quite the antiquated concept. We're fast approaching most gun owners not giving a flying f*** what these asshats pass.

Open your eyes........Rule of law is fvcking DEAD!!!
Be ready to make things as difficult and deadly for them as possible. Fire the first shot and make it count.....right in the head so the others who came to steal your guns and rights get a clear picture of what they will face all across this country.
Remember I said to take note of all the biden signs? Those people are the enemy and should be first ones killed as it is they who support the ones who will be out to kill you at first opportunity.

The left has declared WAR on this country....MAKE THEM PAY AND PAY DEARLY!! There are no innocents.....everyone gets to play.

Good bring on the restrictions. Then SCOTUS can smack down.............. [rofl2]

Seriously, it could back fire on them? Who knows?

How bout when Sleepy Creepy Joe finally lays down for his long overdue dirt nap ? And Kamala takes over ?
I've been saying that they're going to start warming up the Dog Track Shuttle Bus
the morning after Tapioca Joe delivers the most senile State of the Union evvah.

But statistically speaking,
there's a non-zero probability that he strokes out before the Inauguration.
Although, I don't think that's what Joe meant yesterday:

Underscoring: all mine.
Senile babbling: all Joe Biden.

Make sure to Thank the leftists on here who you've all been playing nice with for years.
Once identified, I take them on, even Cosmic Irony, I didnt give a f*** if they were gun owners or not. I considered them my opponent to freedom. Don’t try to convince them, don’t welcome them in the pro gun sites. That has failed because in the end , when push comes to shove, they believe a person with a dick should be allowed in a ladies room. And they hold that a higher right than Right To Bare Arms .

Back
Top Bottom