Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Summary of article by the Atlantic (and not much paraphrasing): If you care about law and order you should hope Biden wins because Democrats will not accept a loss.

Wow! That's about all I can say... Wow.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0

Summary of article by the Atlantic (and not much paraphrasing): If you care about law and order you should hope Biden wins because Democrats will not accept a loss.

How will we tell the difference on the streets if they win or lose?? Inquiring minds want to know!

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

If the last 4 years has been "accepted", particularly the last 9-12 months, then lock'er down, 'cause the next 4 years are gonna be a triple E-ticket ride.

Masswhole

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

This quote is absurd:
For democracy to work, the losers of elections need to believe that they can win the next time around. Otherwise their incentives to play the spoiler increase.

Only dems could not 'believe they can win next time around' after 8 years in the white house, just 4 years ago.
With a black president.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like to not trust secondary sources, so here it is, it sure does look like a teleprompter.
Dopey Hoe....errr Joe arguably hasnt been all there mentally since before he became Oblunder's VP

But its sad to see someone go though a cognitive decline like what we are seeing with Biden.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's big of you considering he wouldn't condescend to piss on you if you were on fire, unless told to do so by the Delaware corporations that have owned him for 50 years.

🐯
Dont get me wrong, If I could legally extract my pound of flesh from him for all the stunts he's pulled and people he's hurt via his illegal/corrupt manipulation of gov I would

But thats a separate issue......seeing someone go through coginitive decline like that is sad....seeing dems support that mental patient is inexcusible

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
This is going to blow some minds. Particularly that would ordinarily just look at the guy and not watch the video based on his appearance. And considering the #WalkAway movement is supposedly a Russian operation.

View: https://youtu.be/i1-6uGoXcF8

Last edited:

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Top Bottom