Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not the Biden campaign trying to effect attitudes about a candidate this is a self-described impartial news agency...

"CNN appears to have altered a widely-seen photograph of Joe Biden with his young son to remove the logo of the Washington Redskins.

The Democratic nominee and former vice president initially shared the photo in June to commemorate Father's Day.

However, when CNN featured the photograph in its Monday night special "Fight for the White House: Joe Biden's Long Journey," the Redskins logo was removed from the hat.

CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment."

🐯

csimmons89

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is not the Biden campaign trying to effect attitudes about a candidate this is a self-described impartial news agency...

"CNN appears to have altered a widely-seen photograph of Joe Biden with his young son to remove the logo of the Washington Redskins.

The Democratic nominee and former vice president initially shared the photo in June to commemorate Father's Day.

However, when CNN featured the photograph in its Monday night special "Fight for the White House: Joe Biden's Long Journey," the Redskins logo was removed from the hat.

CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment."

🐯
These people are insufferable!

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1599731958495.png
Joe Biden recently hosted an “Ask Me Anything” event on his Instagram page, allowing his followers to ask him questions in real time. The presidential candidate, however, did not appear to answer a single question.
:)

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm more and more convinced that this year's presidential ballot is :
Donald Trump:​
  • Yes
  • No
(circle one)​

The actual DemocRat "alternative" is immaterial and for all practical purposes unknown.
I think the Democrats frame it as a more visceral choice than that.

Trump (we'll keep rioting)
Biden (we'll stop rioting)

🐯

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

🐯
I'm not sure the rioting would stop under Joe. He's just a higher value useful idiot, but he's in no way going to be the guy in charge. Those inciting these riots will continue right over top of him and it'll be Trump's fault.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

🐯
Yes that is the tactic of intimidation being used on the people these days. I don’t even see it as backfiring on them as it is part of the plan. When Biden loses decisively then they will just shift to even more mutinous behavior.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm not sure the rioting would stop under Joe. He's just a higher value useful idiot, but he's in no way going to be the guy in charge. Those inciting these riots will continue right over top of him and it'll be Trump's fault.
Listening to Kuntmilia Harris say just this with a gleeful smirk I do fear you are right...

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Listening to Kuntmilia Harris say just this with a gleeful smirk I do fear you are right...
Me a few years ago: Boy, I don't think I could hate anyone more than the Obamas.
Hillary: Son, hold my beer.
Commiela: (throws beer in my face) Look whitey, I don't give a shit about you. Imma git mines.
Slow Joe: Do I get to sniff my own hair when I'm First Lady? What? Oh the colored girl is gonna be First Lady? No, Jill is? So I'm running for Senate and President?

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

🐯
So this:
Donald Trump: Mo' riotin':
  • Yes
  • No
(circle one)
I wish I could disagree with you.

How much rioting continues even if Joe&Hoe win <spit><spit><spit>, all depends upon how much command and control the DNC at it's controllers actually have over their hired thugs. Not ready to make a prediction there, yet.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is that suppose to be mean therapist or the rapist? I'm genuinely confused as I figured she is a die hard Biden supporter seeing how she is so anti Donald
She's trying for Biden Therapist, like she's providing therapy to trump supporters who can't accept that Biden is gonna win in her imaginary world.

It comes out Biden The Rapist no matter what.

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
View attachment 388797

I don't think she quite understands how this works. [rofl]
is that suppose to be mean therapist or the rapist? I'm genuinely confused as I figured she is a die hard Biden supporter seeing how she is so anti Donald
She's trying for Biden Therapist, like she's providing therapy to trump supporters who can't accept that Biden is gonna win in her imaginary world.

It comes out Biden The Rapist no matter what.
Just to be sure... you know that's a parody account, right? Funny but not the real Alyssa Milano's twitter.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
View: https://twitter.com/CarlPaulus/status/1304604527488897031
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1304779345727086593
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1304780504047267840

Last edited:
Top Bottom