Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
I have never understood the support Dems get from Jewish peoples. I have recently discovered that I have Jewish ancestry - according to DNA test and also supported by documentation I have located a great grandmother who was Jewish, married my great grandfather a gentile, and Judaism was not then followed.
I'm Jewish and I've never figured it out either!

mg42doc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
um.....she took the kids hat.
does that really make her a "monster"?
i was reading that to see how they physically harmed the kid, which they did not
they allegedly stomped on his hand when he went to grab his hat, by accident or on purpose I dont know.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i was reading that to see how they physically harmed the kid, which they did not
No blood was drawn, sure, but a grown adult attacked a child and stole their property. She deserves to be charged for that. I'm not so sure I (were I on the jury) would send her to County for 6 months or a year, but she'd sure as siht get Time Served, a stiff fine and a couple thousand hours of community service.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Post #1 is worth going back to read. +1 to OP for a well organized and commented trip down the memory lane of this Democrat goat-screw.
Literally half the contenders dropped out in the 4 to 6 week period that Covid was becoming popularized as a serious problem. What were they told about the impact of this pandemic on the NEXT presidential term..?

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
monster? IDK but touch my kids and I'm breaking your face. I don't care if it's just to swipe a hat off his head or if your a man or a woman. Touch my kids and I'll f***ing bury you (the general you, not you you.)

Rehoboth Dave

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
monster? IDK but touch my kids and I'm breaking your face. I don't care if it's just to swipe a hat off his head or if your a man or a woman. Touch my kids and I'll f***ing bury you (the general you, not you you.)
So what will your kids think about visiting their dad in jail for assault or murder then?

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what will your kids think about visiting their dad in jail for assault or murder then?
Yeah but does anybody really care anymore? I certainly don't. I'll go one step further. Touch my kids and I'll shoot you in the f***ing head. People like these two c***s aren't "you're fellow Americans." They're the enemy. We all better hope and pray that the Democrats don't win the House, Senate and Presidency because then it won't be entitled white college students taking a kids hat. It will be government agents and they'll be taking more than a hat.

I was just talking to a co worker that I've known for 12 years. Good guy, hard working and a family man. I've never discussed politics with him. I knew he was a Democrat but I never heard this level of TDS come out of someone's mouth. "I f***ing hate trump supporters, f***ing trumpanzees, stomp those racist mutha phuckas." Yadda yadda. He told some other guy at work who talks politics more he should drink bleach and die for voting for Trump. So when I told him "ahh ya know buddy I'm a Trump supporter. I he's think right about alot of stuff." His mind was blown. It was like he was glitching out and he looked like he was going to attack. He didn't know what to say. So he starts getting a little aggressive and angry but calms down but still goes on how "most trumpanzees need a beat down." It really is insanity. I've had better more intelligent conversation with an actual communist than this guy. I'm sorry but I don't want people like this living in my country. You want a debate, you want to have intelligent conversation that's great. If you want to riot or steal people's property, even if it's just a hat or sign, then I have no use for you. You're a waste of human life.

What I'm getting at here is I don't see people like these two broads or this guy from work as Americans anymore, they are the enemy. Really if you can't accept an election and move on then you can't be here. You literally can't be an American. So those people can either leave or die. Sad but I think we're there now.

Top Bottom