Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Who is this "Tom 2020" douchebag? "A plurality of Americans" wants President Trump impeached? So, him and a few of his DB donk friends................................................

Sheesh! [rolleyes]

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Who is this "Tom 2020" douchebag? "A plurality of Americans" wants President Trump impeached? So, him and a few of his DB donk friends................................................

Sheesh! [rolleyes]
So he admins, not the majority.

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sheesh! [rolleyes]
As much as he may wish it did, "plurality" doesn't mean majority.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Looks like sleeping your way to the top...you hit a glass ceiling when the VOTERS have to get involved. She is toast.
Arent these the people telling us how evil corporations are for firing people and not paying them their fair share?... and here we are, she is getting rid of people for personal gain.

She is going nowhere. She is done. At this point, it is all about just being on TV as much as possible for personal gain.

snowballs

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Betty the 1024 affirmative action fake south american not north american indian fly's mostly commercail. How big of her what a fng twat.

“So I’ve mostly been flying commercial,” Warren said, explaining that her campaign has been trying to look at “other ways” to reduce its carbon footprint.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm sort of glad that the Donks are all onboard with shredding the Constitution and dividing the country along the lines of identity politics.

Because the further and further they go along that road - the more and more white people wake up and start playing identity politics as well. Since whites are still a majority of the population - and there's ample historical evidence that white people can rule over a country full of "diversity" - even when they're a minority. It seems to me at this point that the only way we're ever going to get back to some semblance of a constitutional republic that protects our rights - is for the lefties to gin up a civil war , for white people to wake up and realize that the resulting civil war is along the lines of race and "identity" - and then win the thing and clear house and start over.

It's plainly clear by the ENTIRE list of Democrat candidates that they're pandering to everything BUT any of the founding principles of this country - and the vast majority of voters on the left simply don't want those principles either.

There's no way out of that predicament than applying a whole bunch of death.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was raised with MLK's dream, and that's how I'm going to live my life. I'll be damned if the modern crop of cultural marxist ignoramuses are going to change it one bit. The only way out of this predicament is to persuade enough people that identity politics are fundamentally bad, even if your motives for thinking that way are good.

You're going to lose.

The Democrats have imported a new voting base - and that voting base identifies more with their racial and "cultural" identity - than it does as Americans.

The only way to change that - and keep that MLK dream alive - is to do what Ann Coulter suggested recently, which is to completely halt immigration for like 100 years. And remove all the laws around racial and sexual preferences until it all settles out.

Good luck with that.

Hopefully your unicorn has a lot of stamina so you can ride it into the grand new future the left has planned for you.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I was raised with MLK's dream, and that's how I'm going to live my life. I'll be damned if the modern crop of cultural marxist ignoramuses are going to change it one bit. The only way out of this predicament is to persuade enough people that identity politics are fundamentally bad, even if your motives for thinking that way are good.
I seem to remember something about a dream in which people were judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

How is reparations a function of content of their (MLKs children) character? The D party is lost.

MLK, JFK and RFK would be far right if alive today. I am sure the race riots that occurred in the 60s were nothing like the robbing Best Buy for the newest TV during civil unrest.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I simply subscribe to a certain set moral principles, and the fact that the left is playing identity politics doesn't push me in the direction of playing identity politics myself. I don't see how that is "riding a unicorn", and I don't see how my principles against identity politics imply that I wouldn't, say, support immigration reform, an end to affirmative action, or any other constitutional policy that might help.
It's really nice that you adhere to a certain set of moral principles. When the society around you moves away from those principles - all that means is that you're likely on the list to get picked up and run thru the ovens.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I simply subscribe to a certain set moral principles, and the fact that the left is playing identity politics doesn't push me in the direction of playing identity politics myself. I don't see how that is "riding a unicorn", and I don't see how my principles against identity politics imply that I wouldn't, say, support immigration reform, an end to affirmative action, or any other constitutional policy that might help.

The most important four words in your response are " I don't see how".

Because that pretty much sums it all up.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This lunatic is now raising taxes on imaginary taxes -

"Warren had promised at a recent debate that she would not sign a bill that raises health care costs for the middle class...however, she will boost what had been a 3% wealth tax on people with more than a billion dollars to 6%."

Elizabeth Warren's Plan To Pay For 'Medicare For All' (NPR)
I believe her statement was she would not raise "costs", without any qualifier. Clearly leaving a tax increase to the middle class to cover national healthcare on the table, provided she can claim no increase in overall costs. Taxes, medical, insurance, etc.

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Beto O’Rourke drops out of 2020 presidential race

Former Texas Democrat congressman Beto O'Rourke announced Friday he is withdrawing from the 2020 presidential race, telling supporters “it is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully.”

Kamala Harris fires entire New Hampshire campaign field team

Kamala Harris has reportedly axed her entire campaign field team in New Hampshire.

The Harris campaign closed all three of her field offices in the state and laid off more than 10 workers, CBS News reported.

“A handful of staffers will run a scaled-down campaign out of the Manchester headquarters,” a campaign spokesperson told CBS News in a statement.

Harris no longer plans to head to the Granite State to file for the primary in person, and instead will mail in her declaration of candidacy, according to the report.

“To do so, the campaign has made a strategic decision to realign resources and go all-in on Iowa,” the spokesperson added.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
meh...

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Its 2019. Judging people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin is considered racist now.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Beto O’Rourke drops out of 2020 presidential race

Former Texas Democrat congressman Beto O'Rourke announced Friday he is withdrawing from the 2020 presidential race, telling supporters “it is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully.”

Kamala Harris fires entire New Hampshire campaign field team

Kamala Harris has reportedly axed her entire campaign field team in New Hampshire.

The Harris campaign closed all three of her field offices in the state and laid off more than 10 workers, CBS News reported.

“A handful of staffers will run a scaled-down campaign out of the Manchester headquarters,” a campaign spokesperson told CBS News in a statement.

Harris no longer plans to head to the Granite State to file for the primary in person, and instead will mail in her declaration of candidacy, according to the report.

“To do so, the campaign has made a strategic decision to realign resources and go all-in on Iowa,” the spokesperson added.
Out of all the insane people in this race I think that Harris is the biggest sociopath out of all of them. 100% dangerous whack job, politics aside.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Apparently Elizabeth Warren has put together a team to engage in meme warfare with /pol.

Details are here:

I think she's already losing:

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Too bad that Beto dropped out. Who is going to say all of the ridiculous things that will rally the Conservative based out to vote in droves?

Also, now there is only one complete fraud in the field to make fun of. Or maybe it is just one less?

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I suspect that the dem party is going to realize how badly they effed up and at last minute toss a dark horse candidate into the mix last minute who is an unknown/nobody/will do as told by handlers and everyone will swoon over him (or her)
The 2008 playbook. Only obstacle I see is the fascist billionaire club has one of their own in the race.

Top Bottom