Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it too early to request an absentee ballot for November? I'd hate to get the virus and die before doing my small part to thwart the overthrow of our country.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And Bloomberg for the win - you're laid off - and you may have coronavirus

After being told via email on Thursday that they had potentially been exposed to coronavirus, New York-area staffers for billionaire Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign were laid off Friday. The staffers are expected to lose their health insurance at the end of March.

In the email sent to staffers advising them of their possible coronavirus exposure, Bloomberg campaign human resources said the infected individual had not been present in the offices since Monday.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Here's my prediction:
Brokered convention. Cuomo is the nominee. He's campaigning EVERY DAY and all the news stations are giving him tons of free coverage. You know who you don't see? Biden and Bernie.
Interesting thought. [thinking]
I guess anything is possible, but I still don't see Cuomo beating Trump.
I think he killed his chances by thanking and praising Trump recently for his efforts in getting pandemic relief to NY.
Cuomo has admitted that he can't fix the problems by himself and needs Trumps help.

Could the Washington Post be any less objective?

That's like saying "A Rolls Royce does not breakdown, it fails to proceed".

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here's my prediction:
Brokered convention. Cuomo is the nominee. He's campaigning EVERY DAY and all the news stations are giving him tons of free coverage. You know who you don't see? Biden and Bernie.
Mark my words. Sanders has been invisible. Every time Biden speaks he shows how incapable he is. Neither of these two will get the nomination. That means there has to be another option for the Dems. Best part is that Trump hasn't been beating up on Cuomo for months and he certainly can't start right now.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my prediction:
Brokered convention. Cuomo is the nominee. He's campaigning EVERY DAY and all the news stations are giving him tons of free coverage.
Yeah the Cuomo auditions are pretty obvious but only time will tell if someone plans to put forward Fredo's brother as the nominee.

I am pretty sure he would like someone to put him forward and it is not a new thought.
In a premier liberal rag a year ago...

🐯

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It is obvious that neither Biden nor Bernie will be the nominee. Our side needs to prepare opp research on everyone who might replace them. Knock them down as soon as the bell rings and don't let them get up. That's what they do to our candidates, it's time for fair play.

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is obvious that neither Biden nor Bernie will be the nominee. Our side needs to prepare opp research on everyone who might replace them. Knock them down as soon as the bell rings and don't let them get up. That's what they do to our candidates, it's time for fair play.
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. "
Some internet meme I saw.

Top Bottom