Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so let me predict tonight's debate.
Orange Man VERY bad.
Coronavirus was made in a lab at Mar-a-Lago, and released by Trump.
Trump has hoarded all the world's hand sanitizer.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The DNC is totally on the up and up. So Biden who was running like 4th and way behind is now the front runner just like last time where Clinton magically wins? The states that have questionable and unverifiable voting methods tend to go to Clinton and now Biden, yet the states with more transparent methods go to Bernie? Once again, exit polls routinely show Bernie with higher numbers than the 'results' while Clinton and now Biden exit poll numbers are much lower?

Good thing voting matters! Our entire political system is blatantly corrupt.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Amazing how the Wu Flu has kicked the Democrat candidates to the back burner of media attention. It's almost like there's finally an acknowledgement that there's no way their anointed one (or any of them that are left) can beat the Bad Orange Man on their own, so they're on to their usual Plan B of tearing at President Trump over current events. Wu Flu's just given them a pretty large stick to beat with. We'll see I guess whether it breaks off in their hands and bonks them on the head.

Anyway, back to the core top of this thread. I didn't watch the debate live, but saw a great description of it on Fox:
"Statler and Waldorf, coronavirus edition. "
[laugh2] [laugh2] [laugh2]

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Every state is showing Bernie losing on FOX now.
Biden is a dream candidate for the donks as far as I am concerned.

Wont make it thru first debate with trump....probably will refuse to debate him.........icing on the cake is the bernie bros staying home/not voting cuz of the sand in their you know whats......

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Biden is a dream candidate for the donks as far as I am concerned.

Wont make it thru first debate with trump....probably will refuse to debate him.........icing on the cake is the bernie bros staying home/not voting cuz of the sand in their you know whats......
I’m hoping that’s how it works. If he doesn’t debate him that will be very bad for slo Joe. It would prove he doesn’t have the stamina for the job and DT will capitalize on that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Biden is going to run on "How Obama and I saved the country from the Great Recession in 2008, we can rebuild America AGAIN! New Shovel Ready Jobs/Stimulus bullshit".

Hopefully Trump is going to handle this Chinese bioweapon better than any other world leader and make it clear that we got damn lucky to have a CiC that gives a shit about the country.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Bernie Sanders barked at a CNN reporter after he asked about a time frame in which the senator might decide to suspend his presidential bid.

"I'm dealing with a f---ing global crisis,” the Vermont senator told CNN’s Manu Raju on Wednesday. "Right now I'm trying to do my best to make sure that we don't have an economic meltdown and that people don't die. Is that enough for you to keep me busy for today?"

Glad the commie told the other commies to get bent.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bernie Sanders barked at a CNN reporter after he asked about a time frame in which the senator might decide to suspend his presidential bid.

"I'm dealing with a f---ing global crisis,” the Vermont senator told CNN’s Manu Raju on Wednesday. "Right now I'm trying to do my best to make sure that we don't have an economic meltdown and that people don't die. Is that enough for you to keep me busy for today?"

Glad the commie told the other commies to get bent.
That's pretty rich BS. What exactly is he doing WRT the Wuhan Flu? The only "crisis" he's dealing with is losing the nomination, and that's neither a crisis nor global.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Maybe this Kung Flu stuff will get Biden to keep his hands to himself.

No more politicians shaking hands and kissing babies, I guess.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not surprising who she endorsed. When push comes to shove the true colors show, she's a party girl.
I'm surprised she didn't tell the DNC to FOAD and endorse Trump.
The dems treated her horribly by constantly changing the rules to specifically keep her off the debate stage, but then let Bloomturd in, and not defending her when Hildabeast called her a "Russian asset". With "friends" like that, who needs enemies.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The dems treated her horribly by constantly changing the rules to specifically keep her off the debate stage, but then let Bloomturd in, and not defending her when Hildabeast called her a "Russian asset". With "friends" like that, who needs enemies.
I agree but perhaps she wants to remain in politics and that would have forced her out.

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Democrats do love their stray puppies. Gives them something to kick around.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Socialized medicine/Single Payer.....call it what you will......here's whats under the hood/behind the curtain......

"Culling bed blockers"

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Socialized medicine/Single Payer.....call it what you will......here's whats under the hood/behind the curtain......

"Culling bed blockers"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjXpTDuHiE

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dunno about anyone else but I for one cant wait to see the first episode of the dopey joe shadow coronavirus briefing....broadcast from bidens home

Pretty much guaranteed to be one gaff after another

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Dunno about anyone else but I for one cant wait to see the first episode of the dopey joe shadow coronavirus briefing....broadcast from bidens home

Pretty much guaranteed to be one gaff after another

Headline: Biden discovers the Internet
“They tell me there’s ways we can do teleconferencing via us all being in different locations,” Biden said.

So he’s having his home in Delaware rigged up with equipment that will allow him to give briefings and interviews from his living room.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bloomturd dumps his little people back onto the street: Dozens of Michael Bloomberg campaign staffers learned they were exposed to coronavirus hours before getting laid off and days before they'll lose their health insurance
  • Staffers for former Mayor Mike Bloomberg's campaign learned in a Thursday night email they were exposed to coronavirus just hours before losing their jobs and health insurance.
  • Politico reported on Friday afternoon that staffers who worked out of the campaign headquarters in New York City were informed on Thursday that a person in the same building had tested positive for coronavirus.
  • On Friday morning, Bloomberg scrapped his plans to keep staff in New York and six swing states employed through a PAC, shutting down all thec campaign offices and laying off hundreds.
  • Staffers employed in swing state offices will have health insurance through the end of April, but employees who worked in the New York headquarters will lose their insurance on March 31.
When he entered the presidential race late last year, he had promised to keep his campaign staffers on the payroll and direct his resources to defeat President Donald Trump through November of 2020, even if he himself never became the Democratic nominee.

After Bloomberg formally ended his campaign after a miserable performance in the March 3 Super Tuesday contests, he closed all of his campaign offices except those in six key swing states, telling staffers they would keep working in those offices and would be employed by a Bloomberg political action committee.
Not a great deal of sympathy here. That's what you get when you trust a DemocRat.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Surprising literally nobody, Tulsi is out. What might surprise people is her endorsement of Biden.
Tulsi, of all the recent dem donks, was the one with her head still firmly screwed onto her body.
So, what is she going to do...suddenly endorse Comrade Bernie? No, she is going to endorse the more sane of the two remaining, which is biden.

Top Bottom