Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It is when 70% (SWAG) of the electorate votes based on non-issue factors such as appearance, success at debates, height, color of their skin and where they were born/raised/live now. Hell, GHWB campaigned in in at least 3 states as his "home" state. Maine being one of them! mAss being another.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The only one on the stage last night that said they couldn't take AR-15's & AK-47's was Biden. Think about that every other one thinks its a good idea. I hope we have a mild winter in 2020/2021 if one of these loons gets in.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The only one on the stage last night that said they couldn't take AR-15's & AK-47's was Biden. Think about that every other one thinks its a good idea. I hope we have a mild winter in 2020/2021 if one of these loons gets in.
Biden is an a**hole, but his campaign manager is smarter than the rest. The guy is staying as close to the middle as possible.

The rest get into these childish fights of who can promise the most free sh*t or take away the most guns.

Biden also said his share of stupid "free sh*t", but is not as loud as the rest.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What do you think Beta is going to do to one up himself on his bullshit?

I half expect him to go out and buy an AR and shoot himself in front of a camera in the same way he went to the dentist.....all freakily on film

One can only hope that if he does that he does it right and earns a nomination for the darwin awards for 2019

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Biden is an a**hole, but his campaign manager is smarter than the rest. The guy is staying as close to the middle as possible.

The rest get into these childish fights of who can promise the most free sh*t or take away the most guns.

Biden also said his share of stupid "free sh*t", but is not as loud as the rest.
Klobushar is the one that concerns me most

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tom Steyer managed to qualify for the October debate. I imagine they'll set up his podium in the parking lot.

Tom Steyer Qualifies for October Debates, Bringing Field to 11
He must have spent a bundle because I've been inundated by his ads every time I've gone to YouTube over the last month or so.
The leftists claim one of their reasons for hating Trump is because he's a white capitalist billionaire businessman political outsider, so I really don't see them embracing Steyer either. Let him waste his money, he won't get the nomination. And maybe he'll get a few good shots in at the other dems during the debates.

Last edited:

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The left are such fools they think Warren is a good choice, I'm completely blown away by that assumption.
The fake Indian is is now an okie to her toes in Iowa, lying to the mid western sheep.

Soft peddling the Harvard elite stuff.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm still praying Warren wins the nomination.
The problem with Warren is that she has a lot more fight in her than Biden......and it doesnt matter how dead wrong she is on an issue....she goes down fighting and ignores all rational/factual counters to her communist ideas

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But she (presumably) has thew right genital equipment to be President for the left. If she gets the nomination, this time next year we'll be hearing how she's the most qualified candidate ever.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The problem with Warren is that she has a lot more fight in her than Biden......and it doesnt matter how dead wrong she is on an issue....she goes down fighting and ignores all rational/factual counters to her communist ideas
The difference is Biden has a chance in hell of successfully pandering to middle americans/wonkies. Lieawatha on the other hand, has no chance, and she's more along the lines of a less polished version of what shitlery was. She reads as another "Shrill, annoying, pompous harpie broad" just like shitlery was.

-Mike

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The difference is Biden has a chance in hell of successfully pandering to middle americans/wonkies. Lieawatha on the other hand, has no chance, and she's more along the lines of a less polished version of what shitlery was. She reads as another "Shrill, annoying, pompous harpie broad" just like shitlery was.

-Mike
I dont disagree on their differences

But how many people will look past the pompous/harpie like behavior and vote for the vagina card just because.......voters are getting dumber and dumber every election cycle imho.......idiocracy has become a documentary

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will very much be a "never Trump" attitude. Granted, it'll mostly be among people who were going to vote left regardless of who they put up, but I think there's a sizeable contingent of fence-sitters who will come down on the left just because the media basically told them not to vote for him.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hard to argue the economy. Hard to argue when your mouthpiece (Warren, Biden, etc.,) continues to lie on a regular basis and Trump is scarily truthful in things that matter. People have more money, more job security and more prospects for the future. They don't vote against that.

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to argue the economy. Hard to argue when your mouthpiece (Warren, Biden, etc.,) continues to lie on a regular basis and Trump is scarily truthful in things that matter. People have more money, more job security and more prospects for the future. They don't vote against that.
I hope you're right. I hope people think more deeply into it than what they seen on the nightly news and their Facebook feed. I'm less optimistic.

Top Bottom