Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I heard on the radio that Warren is pointing out that the delegates in the remaining states and the US Territories still need to be counted. If she is relying on territories now she should just go home and sleep for the next year. Oh, and retire from the senate.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I heard on the radio that Warren is pointing out that the delegates in the remaining states and the US Territories still need to be counted. If she is relying on territories now she should just go home and sleep for the next year. Oh, and retire from the senate.
I'm sure she has reservations with regard to those tactics.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
WTF? I feel dumber after having watched that. Okay, first her boyfriend is a cuck... no surprise there. And, who just merrily hangs out with their friends and talks about racism? People who know they aren't racist are confident enough that they don't have to keep going on about muh racism. It's like if they talk about it often enough, it will help ease their guilt of knowing what racist POS's they are.
so how does that work if they get married and (OMG!) procreate. Does mommy remind her kids that daddy is racist because his skin is white even though he loves them because he's their daddy (presumably)?

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Looks like it is narrowing down to Bernie and Buttgig………...this is going to be a fun year.
Don't forget Bloomberg. He is working the Super Tuesday states WEEKS before the rest of the field even has plans to be there. ST has 1134 delegates up for grabs. And don't forget the 716 Super Delegates that the party elite will "direct" where their votes should go. And unlike the rest of the field Mini Mike doesn't have to worry about raising cash by doing well in the early states.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't forget Bloomberg. He is working the Super Tuesday states WEEKS before the rest of the field even has plans to be there. ST has 1134 delegates up for grabs. And don't forget the 716 Super Delegates that the party elite will "direct" where their votes should go. And unlike the rest of the field Mini Mike doesn't have to worry about raising cash by doing well in the early states.
Bloomberg doesn't have a platform other than "I'm not Trump" and "guns are bad, em'kay."

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Piece of shit paul ryan says biden the only one who can beat Trump.
And that's a bad thing?? The last thing we need right now is the Democrats to get united behind a candidate. We want them fractured as possible. Go Paul Ryan!

I found that TugSmuggler's Ravine or wherever that votes "first" voted for Bloomy. Was that ALL of the votes he got??? LOL

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The fact that this turd Bloomberg is from my dear-old-departed-Dad's beloved home turf of Medford MA (Dad would have been Medford High class of 1944 and like so many other brave young Americans dropped out and enlisted to go fight the Japs) really really REALLY sometimes makes me wanna hurl. This despicable scum wouldn't stop his limousine and get out to piss on you if you were on fire.

And these days, him "allowing" all of his staffers, minions, serfs, lackeys, servants, slaves, prostitutes, (etc etc) to "Call me Mike instead of Michael (or "Sir" or "Your Majesty" etc etc)" so that he can appeal to the regular blue collar guys and gals, the working stiffs etc?

Makes me wanna puke again.

Just sayin'

merlin_167340120_9803168b-edab-47ed-aa15-5112273ad2fe-articleLarge.jpgimrs.jpeg

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bernie is also a uniquely American irony: The first serious Jewish candidate for president turns out to be a man-child who never left the ‘60s, who delights in the rhetoric of “revolution,” and recklessly threatens to undo the American economy and, with it, American power. (Asked in a recent interview how many trillions his programs will cost, he effectively shrugged and said, Who knows? No one knows! How should I know?)

A Trump-Sanders contest would be a political nightmare for American Jewry. It would undermine whatever minimal consensus still holds the American Jewish community together. In that toxic atmosphere, pro-Sanders and pro-Trump Jews would each accuse the other of betraying Jewish values. And both would be right.

bern6.jpglenin.jpg

Last edited:

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0

Bernie is also a uniquely American irony: The first serious Jewish candidate for president turns out to be a man-child who never left the ‘60s, who delights in the rhetoric of “revolution,” and recklessly threatens to undo the American economy and, with it, American power. (Asked in a recent interview how many trillions his programs will cost, he effectively shrugged and said, Who knows? No one knows! How should I know?)

A Trump-Sanders contest would be a political nightmare for American Jewry. It would undermine whatever minimal consensus still holds the American Jewish community together. In that toxic atmosphere, pro-Sanders and pro-Trump Jews would each accuse the other of betraying Jewish values. And both would be right.

View attachment 331222View attachment 331221
Most American Jews will vote whoever has a D after their name. They do it blindly and could care less about the person's policies. Sad but true.

Top Bottom