Democrats 2020 Megathread - There can be only one!

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anyone have a copy of the latest Democratic Debate Bingo card? I might just watch to see if anyone challenges Bernie on this staffer and/or his supposed comments to Warren that a woman can't win the race. He may have said it. It may have been taken out of context. He may have meant something like he didn't know any woman currently (2018) who could win the presidency. Which would make sense since in 2018 Warren was saying she wasn't running. Here would be my shocked face if Warren "twisted" his words. Cause we know she always tells the WHOLE truth.

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard some creditable "reportage" that the little dust-up between Bernie and Granny is just a stage-show to draw viewers to the debate tonight. It certainly deflected all attention away from the Project Veritas thing, as if that would have interested the media anyway. I'm more interested in how Bernie got kicked out of his college commune for refusing to do chores, as Mark Steyn reported today...

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heard some creditable "reportage" that the little dust-up between Bernie and Granny is just a stage-show to draw viewers to the debate tonight. It certainly deflected all attention away from the Project Veritas thing, as if that would have interested the media anyway. I'm more interested in how Bernie got kicked out of his college commune for refusing to do chores, as Mark Steyn reported today...
Nothing would surprise me at this point... however, Bernie's recent threat to the front runners makes it credible he'll be the one in the crosshairs tonight, and we know that Warren has a penchant for, shall we say, embellishing the truth when it increases her victim status. The time for the claws to come out for real is certainly approaching.

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an act....Granny refused to shake Bernie's hand after the debate and pretended to be pissy at him. Makes one want to vomit.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Breaking with long tradition, the debate moderators did not let their feelings and leanings known during the debate:

Phillips: You’re saying that you never told Senator Warren that a woman couldn’t win the election?

Bernie: Correct.

Phillips: Warren, what did you think when Sanders said a woman couldn’t win the election?

Warren: I disagreed. Bernie is my friend, and I am not here to try to fight with Bernie

;)

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I guess Warren said she is going to wipe out $1.6Trillion in student loans on day one, without congress. I’m wondering if the GOP would impeach on that? Nah, what am I thinking - first woman and all, just as much cover as 0bama (magically declaring ‘dreamers’ and Trump doesn’t have the power to undo without congress)

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What an act....Granny refused to shake Bernie's hand after the debate and pretended to be pissy at him. Makes one want to vomit.
Juvenile, childish, hypocritical, all that yes; but my response is not vomiting, but hysterical giggling and laughter because I see the whole Democrat primary and debates more like this:

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And these are the leading democrat candidates for POTUS.
I still don't really like Trump very much - but these people are useless.
I suspect the majority of us dont particularly care for trumps personality or the way he runs his mouth/twitter feed
On the other hand I very much like his persistence/willingness to fight....something that he seems to have reinstilled in the GOP politicians......and his positions on the overwhelming majority of issues is leaps and bounds better than what we've seen for many many decades from the GOP

Trump imho is the best we could hope for at the moment and so far better than most of us expected in 2016.......that said there's a lot of room for improvement and he needs to continue to follow thru on promises.......

I dont think there was a candidate in the 2016 GOP field that could have stood up to the fake news media and dem party except for trump.

Cruz may very well get his shot someday and may do well but.....he was not right for 2016 imho....Rep Gaetz shows promise imho as does a number of others that have stepped up recemtly

Goliathan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont think there was a candidate in the 2016 GOP field that could have stood up to the fake news media and dem party except for trump.
This is a good point. Other candidates may have been better from a policy standpoint, but they would have been creamed by the media (MSM and social) and the left while in office, even if they somehow survived the election. Trump's sheer bullheadedness and apparent invulnerability to shame have made him almost impervious to those attacks, by and large. The impeachment is meaningless and hardly rates a scratch in his thick hide.

I do wish he'd chill out on the Twitter stuff, though. I know he gets off on working his opposition into a frenzy, but come on.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Speaking of that...

I'm not a global warming or climate change or whatever the f*** we're calling it now denier. Do I think humans have changed the Earths temperature? For sure. How much? I have no f***ing idea. No one knows for sure. And no one has any clue what even mid term projections look like.

All that said this has somehow become one of the pillars of 2020 (D) politics and I have no idea why they are doing this. Every single partisan (D) is on board with that message already. Are there friggen undecided voters who are waiting on candidates f***ing climate policy to decide on who to vote for? Sure, like 2 people in the entire country. Several times last night they brought up strategic defense policy along side climate policy. When you look at it technically the US's domestic climate policy is a de facto part of the defense policy. And the reason is simple: if the US undergoes austerity in the name of lowering emissions we will cripple our economy while China and India laugh and take advantage of cheap and dirty energy and production. I mean shit, f***ing India is still using old school asbestos in new manufacturing and I believe their government is still saying that mesothelioma has nothing to do with it [rofl].

When Dench runs for president my "climate" policy is going to be real simple: don't shit where you eat. In other words, don't do what we did in the past like dump heavy metals into water ways, use leaded fuel and make everyone in NYC crazy violent people via lead micro dosing, don't ruin the air quality, etc. Dench isnt going to say "let's build clean energy" and close the local nuclear plant down only to open a new dam that just completely obliterated the up and down stream ecology of the water way it rests on.

The (D)'s are unbelievably bad at getting centrist votes in my opinion. The (R)'s aren't rock stars either, though. I'm pretty much convinced if guns became a non issue the (R)'s would lose a shit ton of centrist votes.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of that...

I'm not a global warming or climate change or whatever the f*** we're calling it now denier. Do I think humans have changed the Earths temperature? For sure. How much? I have no f***ing idea. No one knows for sure. And no one has any clue what even mid term projections look like.

All that said this has somehow become one of the pillars of 2020 (D) politics and I have no idea why they are doing this. Every single partisan (D) is on board with that message already. Are there friggen undecided voters who are waiting on candidates f***ing climate policy to decide on who to vote for? Sure, like 2 people in the entire country. Several times last night they brought up strategic defense policy along side climate policy. When you look at it technically the US's domestic climate policy is a de facto part of the defense policy. And the reason is simple: if the US undergoes austerity in the name of lowering emissions we will cripple our economy while China and India laugh and take advantage of cheap and dirty energy and production. I mean shit, f***ing India is still using old school asbestos in new manufacturing and I believe their government is still saying that mesothelioma has nothing to do with it [rofl].

When Dench runs for president my "climate" policy is going to be real simple: don't shit where you eat. In other words, don't do what we did in the past like dump heavy metals into water ways, use leaded fuel and make everyone in NYC crazy violent people via lead micro dosing, don't ruin the air quality, etc. Dench isnt going to say "let's build clean energy" and close the local nuclear plant down only to open a new dam that just completely obliterated the up and down stream ecology of the water way it rests on.

The (D)'s are unbelievably bad at getting centrist votes in my opinion. The (R)'s aren't rock stars either, though. I'm pretty much convinced if guns became a non issue the (R)'s would lose a shit ton of centrist votes.
Well said.........Anyway...........What belt are you wearing today?

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1579111597209.png
Elizabeth Warren: ‘Bernie Is My Friend,’ but He’s a Sexist

the gloves are coming off!

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's getting interesting now. Less than a month til NH, yes??? Goody goody. Gloves come off. They call each other ignorant sluts and such. Either whither and die on the sidelines and let Joltin Joe walk away with it or put on the gloves, throw some punches, TAKE SOME PUNCHES and then have soundbites from the Right for the next 8 months from your "peers."

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Best is when they get someone to defend a rare GOOD decision they made and the explanation makes the good decision look bad. Joltin Joe is walking into several of these.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's getting interesting now. Less than a month til NH, yes??? Goody goody. Gloves come off. They call each other ignorant sluts and such. Either whither and die on the sidelines and let Joltin Joe walk away with it or put on the gloves, throw some punches, TAKE SOME PUNCHES and then have soundbites from the Right for the next 8 months from your "peers."

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Best is when they get someone to defend a rare GOOD decision they made and the explanation makes the good decision look bad. Joltin Joe is walking into several of these.
[B]Elizabeth Warren[/B]‏

I just stepped off the #DemDebate stage feeling energized by our fight for big, structural change. And I just heard from my team: We’re close to meeting our mid-month fundraising goal. Will you chip in $3 before midnight?

hank.jpeg

AFVet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, this post might be a little of your current track, but i was wondering ??? When a Demtard like Biden, Warren. etc.. goes to the Freestate to campaign are they stupid enough to bring up gun control or do they change their tune as needed ? I have never seen any of these asshats in person and probably wouldn't trust myself if one did walk up to me to shake hands.

Top Bottom