3. Jay Inslee
4. Seth Moulton

And today 8/28
5. Kirsten Gillibrand

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thinning the herd, I'd like to see Kamaltoe Harris join the list. She's Jamaican and Indian....is that fake African American or legit because Jamaican heritage?

brain_8972

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stolen from reddit:

21st: Kirsten Gillibrand
22nd: Seth Moulton
23rd: Jay Inslee
24th: John Hickenlooper
25th: Mike Gravel
26th: Eric Swalwell
27th: Richard Ojeda

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
after much heart wrenching thought, i too have decided to drop out of the Democrat presidential primary.

When i did not qualify for the next debate (1 million donors needed) i knew the jig was up.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is Grandpa ready to retire to his fairy tale readings?

Biden defends faulty telling of military heroism story - The Boston Globe

‘‘The central point is it was absolutely accurate what I said,’’ Biden told The Post and Courier newspaper of Charleston, South Carolina, hours after the Post published its story. ‘‘He refused the medal. I put it on him, he said: ‘Don’t do that to me, sir. He died. He died.'’’

Indeed, The Post account quoted Staff Sgt. Chad Workman recalling that he received a Bronze Star from Biden at Forward Operating Base Airborne in Wardak province, Afghanistan, on Jan. 11, 2011. Workman confirmed Biden’s account, adding that Biden treated him with empathy.

The accounts represent a growing conundrum for Democrats. Their 2020 front-runner is hinging his campaign on the propositions that President Donald Trump is a serial liar and a fundamental threat to the nation and that Biden, a 76-year-old veteran of U.S. politics and world affairs, offers his party the best hope of victory.

Biden said, ‘‘and the press will say Biden’s losing his mind. He can’t remember.’’

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Beto Drops Out Of Race To Spend More Time Taking Guns From His Family

U.S.—Presidential candidate Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke has announced he is dropping out of the presidential race so that he can spend more time taking guns away from his family. “I’ve been so focused on grabbing the guns of strangers,” O’Rourke told the press, “that I’ve neglected taking away the guns of those closest to me.”

The news was especially upsetting for the millions of AR-15 owners who had just been waiting for a politician to come and free them of their scary burden. “I guess I’m stuck with these,” said gun owner Rex Wells, standing in front of his arsenal of semi-automatic rifles.
Having dropped out of the race, O’Rourke wasted no time in turning his attention to his family, immediately confiscating his children’s super soakers. He then invited himself on his uncle’s hunting trip, though his uncle seemed very wary of that. O’Rourke also asked his nephew Tommy where he kept his Nerf dart guns; Tommy claimed he lost them all in a “tragic boating accident.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom