Democrat Kamala Harris: Time for Congress to Pass More Gun Control

Fvck GUN CONTROL, I want CONGRESS CONTROL!!!

big part of the corruption and "solving" the problems that don't need to be solved is power and money. Being a congress critter is a very lucrative job, much like many other "public service" jobs that allow bureaucrats to enrich themselves.

Much like the new Cortez broad, who bitches about proletariat but is hell bent on wearing the high capitalist fashion. We need to scale down big .gov which won't happen with Trump in the office, neither R nor D want smaller goverment. Until that happens, we'll be inundated with weekly offers to fix our lives and make them "better".

If you want a taste of hypocrisy, take this quote of hers (after an illegal immigrant murdered a US citizen), and replace "immigration policy" with "firearm policy" or similar.

“It does us all, as a country, a disservice to suggest we’re going to craft immigration policy around the heinous and outrageous actions of this murderer.” - Kamala Harris

She's kinda cute.
I think I'd like to get with her.

I hate every word out of her ignorant liberal yap...but still want to pound-a-tate it.:emoji_drum:

Not bad looking, but not nearly not enough on the hot/crazy scale to overcome the rule about never sticking your dick in crazy.

Could any political party be opposed to any of the other enumerated rights and get away with it?

Both major parties have, at different times, been opposed to parts of the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth amendments (among others) without paying any particular price for it. And neither one takes the Ninth or Tenth seriously at all.

Sadly, it seems to me that constitutional law in the US is largely forgotten except when it can be turned into a tool for accomplishing a desired political goal. Very few people seem to value the Constitution for what it is: the supreme law of the land, whether good or bad, and quite possibly the finest system of government ever devised by man.

She can go suck on a bag of dicks that simple, I'm not playing the fake gun control law Bs no more ...

Both major parties have, at different times, been opposed to parts of the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth amendments (among others) without paying any particular price for it. And neither one takes the Ninth or Tenth seriously at all.

Sadly, it seems to me that constitutional law in the US is largely forgotten except when it can be turned into a tool for accomplishing a desired political goal. Very few people seem to value the Constitution for what it is: the supreme law of the land, whether good or bad, and quite possibly the finest system of government ever devised by man.

Following the Constitution is against their primary motive: getting re-elected.

I heard this morning that she is officially throwing her hat in the ring for president in 2020. She is planning to announce it on MLK day. I really hope there are dozens of democrat runners. Hopefully they will be so triggered that they will cannibalize each other and do Trump's work for him.

Back
Top Bottom