Democrat Kamala Harris: Time for Congress to Pass More Gun Control

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
kamala-harris-8-27-18-getty-images-640x480.jpg

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) tweeted Sunday to claim no one is immune from gun violence and it is time for Congress to pass more gun laws.

Harris referenced Parkland, the site of the February 14 attack that killed 17 innocents, Chicago, the city of relentless violence and death, and Los Angeles, where 14 people were recently killed in an attack at the Borderline Bar & Grill.

Harris did not mention that Parkland was a gun-free zone, that Chicago has long been an experiment in gun control, and that the Borderline Bar & Grill is a state-mandated gun-free business.

View: https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1064327399238746113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1064327399238746113&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2018%2F11%2F18%2Fdemocrat-kamala-harris-time-for-congress-to-pass-more-gun-control%2F

After the Kavanaugh debacle, this total douchbag should never speak about anything again.

But the attention whore she is she picks the low hanging fruit.

Broken record.

Two words for that commie bed hopper,
2A.

Could any political party be opposed to any of the other enumerated rights and get away with it?
Apparently. 4A is all but a memory.

Funny how only 2A says “shall not be infringed” yet there are over 25,000 laws on the books that do just that!

Dems are actively trying to raise the age to own a firearm (one enumerated right) while simultaneously trying to lower the age for another (voting)

kamala-harris-8-27-18-getty-images-640x480.jpg

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) tweeted Sunday to claim no one is immune from gun violence and it is time for Congress to pass more gun laws.

Harris referenced Parkland, the site of the February 14 attack that killed 17 innocents, Chicago, the city of relentless violence and death, and Los Angeles, where 14 people were recently killed in an attack at the Borderline Bar & Grill.

Harris did not mention that Parkland was a gun-free zone, that Chicago has long been an experiment in gun control, and that the Borderline Bar & Grill is a state-mandated gun-free business.

View: https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1064327399238746113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1064327399238746113&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2018%2F11%2F18%2Fdemocrat-kamala-harris-time-for-congress-to-pass-more-gun-control%2F

No surprise here. Democrats will do what they do best, throw away our hard earned tax dollars and try to strip us of our rights.

Last edited:
Ive said it before - the only reason they chirp about this is BECAUSE they can't get it passed.

Notice Obama chirped often. Never had a bill submitted to Congress. Because IT WOULD NOT PASS. There are far too many people within Kamala Parker Bowles' own party that would vote NO on new gun legislation. She doesn't want that known. Saber-rattling. That's it.

Ive said it before - the only reason they chirp about this is BECAUSE they can't get it passed.

Notice Obama chirped often. Never had a bill submitted to Congress. Because IT WOULD NOT PASS. There are far too many people within Kamala Parker Bowles' own party that would vote NO on new gun legislation. She doesn't want that known. Saber-rattling. That's it.

She needs to STFU and her constituents have their head examined for voting for this nagging ahole!

These idiots need to explain how their proposals will actually affect crime, and have sunset clauses, so when they're proven ineffective they get automatically repealed with no chance of resubmittal

Lol. They don't care about effectiveness. They care about feelings. They don't want private ownership of guns because they don't like the idea of not being able to force people to live the way they want.

Yes, pass more gun laws........because the other 22,000 have worked so well.

I do not consider ANY DEMOCRAT as an American. They can all go straight to hell along with their gun laws.

Congress can pass anything they want, I'll abide by none of them.

Yes, pass more gun laws........because the other 22,000 have worked so well.

I do not consider ANY DEMOCRAT as an American. They can all go straight to hell along with their gun laws.

Congress can pass anything they want, I'll abide by none of them.
They do not have my consent to govern.

She's kinda cute.
I think I'd like to get with her.

Yes, next to an open 7th story window!!

She looks like she's spent 20 years in a boxing ring as a punching bag.

The deer I just butchered had a more attractive nose on him.

Last edited:
I think she’s just making talking points for 2020. She has nothing else to run on.
Did anyone notice the Florida kids and Hogg fizzled out.

Of course they did. If you only have one song, eventually you'll be off the radio. Hogg was Gagnman Style. Lots of press then NADA. He tweets stuff from time to time to attempt to stay relevant. He should have struck while the iron was hot in the cable-news arena. But I don't think he can really think well. So talking and asking questions and such is NOT something he'd be good at. Not a natural. By the time he's out of school and can make another break, he will be just another face.

Back
Top Bottom