Democrat ( Dope ) Claiming an AR-15 CAN SHOOT 150 BULLETS IN 15 SECONDS

freebeacon.com/politics/grayson-claims-ar-15-700-rounds-minute/

A semi-automatic rifle like the one used in Orlando has a typical cyclic firing rate of 600 rounds per minute, but this figure accounts only for how fast the rifle is capable of cycling through rounds. It does not take into account magazine changes, or the fact that firing multiple rounds without pause will cause the rifle to overheat and jam

I'd challenge him to do it! If he can't, then he STFU.
He is a disingenuous POS. Since an AR15 is NOT a full-auto belt-fed firearm, he would never take that challenge, b/c he knows that he would lose. But enough of the sheep will believe him.

Smackdown level , epic.
There really is no point in polite conversation with a lying butthole.
One question he should have thrown in there was "Why a "former" police officer ?
Considering he's an unapologetic lying shit stain you might surmise it was an ethics issue.

I recall a video of Jerry Miculek running 10 in about 1.5 sec's, racing a bump stop gun. If he can't get to 150/15=10rds/sec it's for damn sure I can't... forget the mag changes..
I don't know if it's the one you're thinking of but I remember him "racing" Kris on an episode of Sons of Guns with a Semi-Auto AK (Jerry's) vs Kris with FA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uxDPUhxLUY

Back
Top Bottom