Dem Debate = Joe Biden Brags: "...I'm the guy that got the number of clips in a gun banned"

NHCraigT

NES Member
The real scary part of this is not just the fact that this uninformed meathead can actually run for president, but rather the fact that most lefties actually believe this nonsense.

I am sure if you asked any random gun grabber if we should limit the number of “Clips” a gun can hold, they would all say yes!!!

LOL, okay- limit the number of clips and let us install hearing protection devices. It's all for safety, of course...

I didn't think Biden was always this stupid. Possible that he's not all there? Seems off, not just stupid.

I wonder if Joe will give us details like, how many clips did the gun he referred to hold at the same time. Maybe he'll also tell us what a clip is. I have several books showing parts lists, and I can't find any that show or refer to parts known as clips.

Last edited:
Joe Biden. The same moron who told his wife, Jill, to just fire her shotgun into the air to scare off any intruders who got past the Secret Service bodyguards. I told my wife, who is also named Jill, to aim for the center-mass of her attacker and shoot the bastard dead..Why waste time or ammo?

Trump is a dude. His period is already beaten. What's the second thing Biden will do if he was theoretical in-his-dreams president? Invent water?

But his audience doesn't know any better. I'm sure they think his replies are spot on. "Yeah, there are too many clips in guns now!! And he wants to beat Trump, so he's my guy!!" We are the only ones catching the stupidity drooling from his mouth, they think he's a genius.

Back
Top Bottom