Dem-Controlled House Passes Magazine Ban And More

I laugh at Congress...

iu

It's the Keep Americans Safe Act H.R.1186

Text - H.R.1186 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Keep Americans Safe Act

SEC. 3. Restrictions on large capacity ammunition feeding devices.

(a) In general.—Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after subsection (u) the following:

“(v) (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

“(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Keep Americans Safe Act.

I think we can expect that the Senate will pass and Trump will sign some ERPO law.

The 4th Amendment is uniformly shat upon by all Statists, Right or Left.

It's the Keep Americans Safe Act H.R.1186

Text - H.R.1186 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Keep Americans Safe Act

SEC. 3. Restrictions on large capacity ammunition feeding devices.

(a) In general.—Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after subsection (u) the following:

“(v) (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

“(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Keep Americans Safe Act.

And every one of them that signed onto it should be hanged when it does nothing to decrease crime.

Our politicians never let a tragedy go to waste in their efforts of self advancement or for their own job security.

I hate to say it but I fully expect a Federal ban on feeding devices above a certain amount, a semi-automatic rifle ban, an ammo restriction and way, way stricter laws on who can posses firearms.

Firearm owners are a huge part of the reason why we have these laws.
Most wouldn't spend one cent to protect that right and certainly wouldn't waste one minute of their precious time showing up to protest against these laws!
There is too much thinking of "they wouldn't dare come for my shotgun"...

The other side see's how few care about the blatant infringements of their rights and think "Wow" that was easy.
That was a cake walk, what else can we do..
They didn't even put up a fight and look there were so few that even most of them must want what we want...

Last edited:
Our politicians never let a tragedy go to waste in their efforts of self advancement or for their own job security.

I hate to say it but I fully expect a Federal ban on feeding devices above a certain amount, a semi-automatic rifle ban, an ammo restriction and way, way stricter laws on who can posses firearms.

Firearm owners are a huge part of the reason why we have these laws.
Most wouldn't spend one cent to protect that right and certainly wouldn't waste one minute of their precious time showing up to protest against these laws!
There is too much thinking of "they wouldn't dare come for my shotgun"...

The other side see's how few care about the blatant infringements of their rights and think "Wow" that was easy.
That was a cake walk, what else can we do..
They didn't even put up a fight and look there were so few that even most of them must want what we want...
I am afraid that you are right. Massacres bring gun bans. We have 2A to slow things down a bit, unlike the UK, Australia and NZ, but eventually these bans will be shoved down our collective throats and up our collective asses until they meet somewhere in the middle of our guts and give us permanent indigestion. Trump signed the bump-stock ban. I believe he will sign a semiauto and magazine ban. WTF does he care? He has lifetime Secret Service protection, unlike the rest of us peasants.

Maybe a mag ban would work to our benefit in the long run...

If found unconstitutional by the SCOTUS, the current ban in Mass would be no more.

The anti's need to watch out for when they overreach.

It may be one step back for us but then two steps forward and a net win.

I think there will be a mag ban like in 94.

There will be grandfathering.

Expect AR mags to cost $100 each after the ban in free states.

In Massachusetts they will cost even more.

Glock mags will be $200 for u notch and over $350 for fully metal lined square notch.

What’s here now is all that there will be in our lifetime.

Lol, but no.

-Mike

Trump didnt sign a bump stock ban......congress didnt pass a law nor did trump sign an executive order on it......ATF went back and "re-examined" their rule and contradicted themselves again

Not sure if serious- you realize they only did this because Trump goaded them into doing so? Otherwise there was institutional reluctance there and if left to their own
devices they would have just left it alone.

-Mike

Luckily, we are getting close to election time and thus most of these politicians won't want to go on record for anything at all. Except the lunatics like AOC and Booker who are so partisan it won't change anything for them.

With so many Republicans deciding not to run for re-election they know they will be better off postponing everything until after November 2020.

Not sure if serious- you realize they only did this because Trump goaded them into doing so? Otherwise there was institutional reluctance there and if left to their own
devices they would have just left it alone.

You're absolutely correct that the bureaucracy did it because he goaded/pushed them

But it was not a law/executive order or anything else.......

As per video/article posted in prior post I think there is a very dangerous precedent that is set by the bureaucracy doing this for ANY reason totally unrelated to shitty bump stocks

I would think Trump's son would have had more of an influence by now. Trump needs to tell the BATFE to relax and cut the crap.

I would think Trump's son would have had more of an influence by now. Trump needs to tell the BATFE to relax and cut the crap.

He goes around shot show hanging around a bunch of industry people getting his picture taken. You would think Jr would be talking with pops.

It's not Trump, its the way things are happening in the world now
Agreed. He may have a disappointing lack of balls/brains on the 2A, but this political climate isn't a product of Trump. Trump is a product of this political climate.

Back
Top Bottom