Deleted

Advice:

1) Stop talking about it on an open forum. Stop talking about it period.

2) Tell him to consult with an atty.

Thanks everybody. Nobody broke any laws, nobody's personal information was printed or hinted, and the subject is absolutely not me. A person who I met and who is interested in obtaining their LTC asked a question. They are not obligated to take what I learn and I do not offer legal advice. They are looking for information and I offered to help. So if you don't want to help, then be arrogant with some other person who will put up with it. I am not that guy.

Thanks everybody. Nobody broke any laws, nobody's personal information was printed or hinted, and the subject is absolutely not me. A person who I met and who is interested in obtaining their LTC asked a question. They are not obligated to take what I learn and I do not offer legal advice. They are looking for information and I offered to help. So if you don't want to help, then be arrogant with some other person who will put up with it. I am not that guy.

Wayne, dial it back and take a look again at what was put here. It's good advice. This forum is read by a lot of people. You're not doing your friend any favors by asking questions where people who may not have his best interests at heart can see. It's a legal question and it could affect his suitabilty. He needs to talk to a lawyer before doing anything else.

We ARE trying to help.

Wayne, dial it back and take a look again at what was put here. It's good advice. This forum is read by a lot of people. You're not doing your friend any favors by asking questions where people who may not have his best interests at heart can see. It's a legal question and it could affect his suitabilty. He needs to talk to a lawyer before doing anything else.

We ARE trying to help.

I guess you are right. I'm going to delete this post. I hate getting into it with people here. This is only going to invite more arguments. This place is not worth it. I already stopped paying my money. I have no desire or need to be green. The negatives far outweigh the positives here. I'll find another way to help him.

If this comment gets me banned, then that's fine too.

Last edited:
I've gotta say... I kinda agree with Jeff here.

Bob... you and I are buddies, but I think there is room here for some friendly advice for Jeff's potential student.

I don't think there is enough here to identify anyone. And it seems like a fair question.

Not sure this warrants taking the info down.

YMMV...

I read the question and I didn't see anything controversial about it.... it's not like his location was posted or anything.

The short answer is, If it's not an involuntary (read, court/system ordered, forced by law) commitment it doesn't count statutorily.

If he wants to be 110% sure he should get a lawyer, though.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom