DELETED POST BUT NO REASON?!?

Read the Classified Rules and make sure that you have all required information, including a location.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28503

Description :

Accessories :

Selling Terms :

Price :

Contact Information:

Pictures:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

funny, this has happened to me twice.

1st time: NES yardsale, i posted an item and the person who picked it up posted "PM sent"... the person picked up the item and I came back to NES to update the thread and pooof! it was gone.

2nd time: today, I had a shot gun up for a few weeks, had a couple inquiries ect.. i marked it SPF and posted that I would update the thread today... i sold the shot gun and came home to update the thread... guess what? pooof! gone.

i use the WTS / WTT sample every time and I include the legal.

so, I'm NOT quite sure why the threads were deleted w / o me acknowleding if the deals when through or not.

thoughts? i'm a little confused, especially after today as the WTS ad has been up for over a month (i think).

I don't know about the first one, but on the second one people often never go back after they mark it SPF and update it with a 'SOLD'. So we have to clean up the SPF marked threads occasionally. Sounds like this one was just removed a bit too soon by accident.

many thanks...

i'm sure you guys can look somewhere in your archive

i have been ALWAYS prompt at updating....

no biggie.

If a thread disappears from the classifieds, there is most definitely a reason.

We don't dump threads to have something to do. There's always a reason. After all, it's very easy to not delete a thread, it's extra work to delete it.

If your thread disappears, you did not follow the rules.

Back
Top Bottom